Dealing with depression and anxiety

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Speaking from personal experience as well, I’ve dealt with a fan from the U.K who’s……. Always been known to be pretty narcissistic who shamed me for saying that I honestly prefer the U.S. George Carlin narrations over the original U.K. ones with Michael Angelis (I was only 14 at the time and wasn’t the biggest fan of his voice, I’ve since appreciated him more with age), and this guy was like “Yeah, well, don’t forget, Thomas is a British show so we got these narrations first, nyeah nyeah nyeah” or something along that line. Years later he hasn’t changed since.

datman24

Reaction score
I’d also like to point out one fan even went out of their way to call a well-known member of the community Nick AKA the Unlucky Tug’s dad’s personal house number asking to speak to his son. Needless to say, he was rightfully not happy with this. Yes, members of this fandom have gone as far as stalking those they admire.
This happens a lot in kids show fandoms. Someone I know had a stalker who somehow found their family member's private phone numbers and contacted them wanting access to old PBS Kids show recordings. I won't say who the individual is, obviously, but apparently, he has done this to other people, as well. These people are messed up.

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
I am genuinely sorry for this whole ordeal that occurred over the last 3-4 years. On top of that, my mother is always looking out for my well-being by telling me not to go to Muppet Wiki or ToughPigs, because she knows that what I read there frustrates me and makes me hit myself. Please forgive me. I just want to change.

Last edited:

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
I am genuinely sorry for this whole ordeal that occurred over the last 3-4 years. On top of that, my mother is always looking out for my well-being by telling me not to go to Muppet Wiki or ToughPigs, because she knows that what I read there frustrates me and makes me hit myself. Please forgive me. I just want to change.
It is ok we have all been there and will always support you even if you do bad stuff because in this forum we are all family🙂