Your Favorite Kermit The Frog Moments

mupcollector1

Reaction score
My Polywog Ways from Sesame which I already posted is one of my favorite Kermit musical numbers. Kermit doing a nightclub performance. lol I love his robe. :smile:
I would have loved it if he had a pipe in his hand to match the look and it blows bubbles, the ol' pipe gag of course. lol
Though this is also another classic I love from the Classic Sesame days
This is probably my favorite moment of Kermit singing. I tend to love the non-classics sometimes. lol Did Chris Cerf write this song? I kind of recognize his voice as one of the background singers. And who's the frog in the begaining? Is that Jerry Nelson or Brian Muehl?

mupcollector1

Reaction score
It's very Broadway, and it seems like something that would probably fit more with The Muppet Show but it's still a great Sesame moment. :smile:

By the way, those three anything Muppets look like they came from Big Bird's "I Adore Four" except one of the them was the Guy Smiley anything Muppet. Is the nickname "Golden Anything Muppet" or something like that? I was thinking of Guy Smiley and Sonny Friendly last night, I miss them. :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Before the frog/pig marriage debate is over, I would like to add this:

Miss Piggy: What's wrong with you people? What makes you think that the fun is over just because you get married?
Ru: Thank you, Piggy. I totally agree. I have been married almost 30 years. I have a pog AND a fig and we have survived most of the things that married couples face, and he's still my Sweetie. Marriage doesn't solve everything, but it certainly doesn't "ruin" it either!
I find nothing at all glamorous about the thought that Kermit and Piggy both come home to an empty house (or swamp), with no one there to smooch them hello, or ask about their day, or bring them a cuppa or snuggle with on the couch watching Christmas movies. (And who is Miss Piggy going to model all that expensive French lingerie for? Hmm?)
If you are not a believer in the the frog/pig marriage, that's okay. But if you are, and you'd like to know what that might look like, I invite you to check out "Kermie's Girl," my ode to frog/pig happily-ever-after. I usually don't do this--I find self-promotion a little uncomfortable--but I know that some of you never wander over into the fanfic board. If you've been waiting for a personal invitation, here it is:
Kermie's Girl (Ushy Gushy Fanfic)

Apologies for the crass commercial announcement, but I hope you'll come by and read.
Ru

MissMusical12

Reaction score
My favorite Kermit moment, I'll admit, is in the Dyan Cannon episode........
-in reference to Foo Foo-
Gonzo: Can't you do something? I mean, you're the dog's Da Da.
Kermit: I AM NOT THE DOG'S DA DA!!!!

I always laugh at Kermit's flip outs, for some reason.:stick_out_tongue:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
My favorite Kermit moment, I'll admit, is in the Dyan Cannon episode........
-in reference to Foo Foo-
Gonzo: Can't you do something? I mean, you're the dog's Da Da.
Kermit: I AM NOT THE DOG'S DA DA!!!!

I always laugh at Kermit's flip outs, for some reason.:stick_out_tongue:
FLOYD: BREATH KEY HOLE TURKEY DOG! lol My favorite line. Oh man, I love that episode. That's not on DVD yet right? That's a season 4 or 5 right? That was a great episode.

Kermit: Take care of Foo Foo Scooter.
Scooter: I got to check on Dyan, take care of Foo Foo Fozzie.
Fozzie: Uh Listen, I got a date with a Polor Bear. Take care of Foo Foo Gonzo.
Gonzo: OH! I got an anvil in the oven, take care of Foo Foo Floyd.
Floyd: (I forgot what Floyd says,) Take care of Foo Foo will you uh uh...OH NO!
(Foo Foo barks at Floyd)

I miss Foo Foo, what was her last appearance? I think it's manly because Steve Whitmire was Foo Foo but now he's Kermit so it's kind of hard to do both. That's probably why Foo Foo isn't seen much anymore.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
FLOYD: BREATH KEY HOLE TURKEY DOG!
*Through. And it was the Dyan Cannon episode in Season 4
Kermit: Take care of Foo Foo Scooter.
Scooter: I got to check on Dyan, take care of Foo Foo Fozzie.
Fozzie: Uh Listen, I got a date with a Polor Bear. Take care of Foo Foo Gonzo.
Gonzo: OH! I got an anvil in the oven, take care of Foo Foo Floyd.
Floyd: (I forgot what Floyd says,) Take care of Foo Foo will you uh uh...OH NO!
(Foo Foo barks at Floyd)
I think Floyd says "I think I hear the (something) call." I have no idea what the something was, though. :confused:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Anyone remember Kermit's W bit from the first episode of Sesame? lol
The strange thing that I noticed about the 1969 Kermit is how his eyes were more wide apart. Though wouldn't this be the first Kermit with a Collar?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
The strange thing that I noticed about the 1969 Kermit is how his eyes were more wide apart. Though wouldn't this be the first Kermit with a Collar?
This was indeed the first Kermit puppet to introduce his famous collar. He was initially built for Jim Henson's TV special "Hey, Cinderella!" in 1968 (the first of the "Tales from Muppetland" series)

With that aside, it's rather hard to choose a great Kermit the Frog moment.
I would explain why, but I'd go on much too long.