Worst/creepiest puppets/puppeteer work

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That would be Spitting Image. I am quite familiar with their work... or as familiar as I can be since it's sort of a British thing.
That's it! I remember my father was never able to watch it because I always got scared when it came on, lol.

But I've since gotten over that, for the most part hehe, and it's really quite fascinating!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Now, I would like to share you more stuff that is scary, cheap, and/or bad for your entertainment.

Out of all of those I posted, this one is the most creepiest. The puppets look real hideous like ventriloquist dummies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
On the subject of Canadians (which was mentioned a while back)

Yeah... I'm not even going to comment on it because there's NOTHING to say.

Face Ache

Reaction score
Out of all of those I posted, this one is the most creepiest. The puppets look real hideous like ventriloquist dummies.
My 1975 Cremeal Frankenstein ventriloquist puppet would have to rank on the Creepy Scale.

Muahaha!

Early Gerry Anderson shows had a lot of creepy puppets.

Convincing John

Reaction score
On the subject of Canadians (which was mentioned a while back)

Yeah... I'm not even going to comment on it because there's NOTHING to say.
Anyone seen this?

And not technically a puppet, but...

Yeah...that about sums up my reaction!

wiley207

Reaction score
How about "Songs from Mother Goose," produced by Golden Book Video in 1987? It has a REALLY bad-looking Mother Goose puppet!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Speaking of Nickelodeon, anybody remember "Attack of the Giant Vulture"? It was a 3-5 minute short film about a Big Bird-like vulture chasing some kids around Chinatown. That was pretty awesome even if a bit creepy for a Nickelodeon commercial.
Someone uploaded that short on Youtube a couple of hours ago:

Until now, this short was the most sought after thing on the internet, and apparently scared the heck out of a lot of people, which made me want to find it (I thought: "Wow, Nickelodeon doing something very creepy that it probably got banned?"). But after finally watching it, I feel like I've been ripped off; what I just witnessed was anything but scary. In fact, it's more silly - heck, even Muppety - than it is frightening. Just goes to show what fuzzy memories can do to ya.:rolleyes::stick_out_tongue:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
As far as characters in walkaround costumes go, the New Zoo Revue from the early 70's was as cheesy as it got. The performers must've had a line of vision of only two inches because they were constantly bumping into the scenery and knocking things over. The lessons taught on the show were very preachy and overbearing.

But they had some of the most hysterical bloopers and outtakes ever. (Especially one X-rated gem. Check it out on youtube if you dare!)