Drum kit for Animal replica

crazy chris

Reaction score
i will keep my eyes open for ya reevz!! the set i bought is called "red metallic"...so i am hoping that it will be ok...not exact...but in the same vein...

oh by the way reevz!! Thanks again for image file!! i actually didnt end up using it...but found something very similar here... http://a.family.go.com/images/cms/disney/PDFs/muppet-theater-playset-printable-1011.pdf

if you notice the drum isnt visually complete and is cut off at the bootom... so i fixed that in photoshop and then sharpened it all a bit...

here is my final product if anyone wants to use it...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/finaldrumkitsharpenedco.jpg/

cc

Face Ache

Reaction score
I've been trying to find a place to host my image for the drum front. It's a bit big.

You can click it to find bigger (huge) versions. (On Flickr, right-click to get other sizes)

It ain't perfect, but printed at the right size it looks pretty good (IMO).

crazy chris

Reaction score
ive been putting together this drum kit all day...whew...lol

looks so cool!! ...next step...call my local print shop!!... then build a stage for him and the rest of the band replicas!

pics to come soon!!

cc

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
ive been putting together this drum kit all day...whew...lol

looks so cool!! ...next step...call my local print shop!!... then build a stage for him and the rest of the band replicas!

pics to come soon!!

cc
Remember, the rest of the band is Dr. Teeth (keyboards), Floyd Pepper (bass guitarist), Janice (lead guitar), and Zoot Simms (saxaphonist).

Good luck and keep believing in yourself.

shenphong

Reaction score
Fantastic resources! I know a few members on other forums that would be very greatful for this information. I know I've been hunting for a drum set for awhile and this will work very well.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Fantastic resources! I know a few members on other forums that would be very greatful for this information. I know I've been hunting for a drum set for awhile and this will work very well.
Glad to help! My artwork is at the printers as we speak...waiting on a call from them to pick it up!

cc