Video: "The Muppets All-Star Comedy Gala" from Just for Laughs Comedy Festival

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
There are so many Montreal/Canadian jokes in this special. I love 'em! I'm happy to say I got all of them, since I live in that area.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Is there a possible way to download this video? RealDownloader won't allow it.
It says "This clip is not availiable to download from this site".
HELP! This is the full show! I never came across this one before..

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I can't watch this video. Maybe, you have to be in Canada to watch it.
Finally, something that Canada can watch but other countries can't! *rejoices* We finally get our revenge! Just kidding of course. It is the comedy channel up here so that makes sense. Almost all of their videos have a little flag next to it meaning it's Canada-only content; their website only lets people who have Canadian IP addresses load that content.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
There are so many Montreal/Canadian jokes in this special. I love 'em! I'm happy to say I got all of them, since I live in that area.
Awesome, me too, I used to live there ^^;

Is there a possible way to download this video? RealDownloader won't allow it.
It says "This clip is not availiable to download from this site".
HELP! This is the full show! I never came across this one before..
I know, I tried my firefox add-on which always lets me save videos but it doesn't work with Comedy Network either. I think you'd have to use screen capture software, or plug your computer into your tv and use your VCR/DVD recorder to record what's playing.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
The Swedish chef has made a lot of questionable food over the years, yet he has a heart attack after one little bite of poutine! The gravy looked bad, though, so maybe that was the problem...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
The Swedish chef has made a lot of questionable food over the years, yet he has a heart attack after one little bite of poutine! The gravy looked bad, though, so maybe that was the problem...
It's just congealed, needs to be heated up is all :wink:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Piggy, have you tasted poutine before? It's basically french fries and six pounds of gravy.:crazy:
It's the diet taker's worst nightmare....