Help Save British Fraggle Rock Episodes

anathema

Reaction score
Oh, that forum, yes. The information you found there is outdated, I'm afraid.

Re 'Catchphrase': what that statement means is that whilst IFE own the tapes, they either do not own, or are not the sole owner of, the broadcast rights to those programmes, so they cannot make them available to a TV station. A similar situation exists with 'Fraggle': the rights will belong partly to Henson and partly to whomever bought TVS's share in the show.

theSHE124

Reaction score
This thread's getting confusing by each addition! Who huh what now?? :confused::stick_out_tongue: I hate it when answers are never straight.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Watching Sundays episode of fraggle rock and the episode is .....the great radish famine.

johnpeters999

Reaction score
At least these broadcast are helping spread the word about the missing tapes and hopeful might make a few people say I have a copy of tape and help fill in the blanks hopeful?

johnpeters999

Reaction score
I still wonder Why wasnt the UK clips weren't sent to Jim henson company for there archive? since most clips were using their puppets..

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I saw the CITV 30th anniversary special on Youtube and they didn't show any Fraggle Rock and other Henson shows. If Fraggle Rock aired on CITV this year, how come they weren't any clips from that TV show in that special? I believe Fraggle Rock should have as much importance as those other shows like Art Attack, Danger Mouse, Sooty, and other TV shows that were shown during the 30th anniversary special. What do you think?

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I believe Fraggle Rock should have as much importance as those other shows like Art Attack, Danger Mouse, Sooty, and other TV shows that were shown during the 30th anniversary special. What do you think?
I agree completely Fraggle rock clips should have been shown although they aired the USA episodes meaning they might have not been able to get the existing Uk eps and Maybe they thought if they used the US clips then many viewers may get confused so decided not to show any fraggle clips

johnpeters999

Reaction score
Im sorry, But there were a few other show which were never included in the CITV 30th Documentary show. Worse still there were MUCH MUCH bigger show homegrown show which were never even broadcast over the weekend such as ZZZap, or Emu/Grotbag.

Yes Fraggle rock is important but alas its not that important in the history of CITV.

Fraggle rock got no mention last time on its 20th Birthday, to be given 2 slot of the not even the Original broadcast episode is good going!

This wont make me pouplur but its true, Its also a Disgrace the TVS archive is in an utter mess with the tape/paperwork missing.