A little Fanart

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Whatever happens by IamAllyBallyBee

I had a sketch for this from last month/year and spruced it up a bit.

It's meant to be a New Year piece so it's a teensy but late.

Little explanation behind this pic. In my Muppet Headcanon, Floyd, Zoot and Janice go through some pretty tough times before joining The Muppet Show, but they all manage to be happy eventually, even if their lives are consistently crazy.

The Muppets (c) Disney, Muppets Studio.

Texture by E-Dina

charlietheowl

Reaction score
What a sweet pic! Zoot is rather brave for going out in the winter weather with flip-flops, hahaha.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!! :flirt: I love love love this new pic! Outstanding job, AlittleMayhem! You really are an incredible artist. :halo:

Hubert

Reaction score
I love this, May! Very nice. The attention to detail and color is brilliant, as is your incarnation of each character overall. :sing::flirt::cool:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
(gasps) May, you're back! Is that Gobo & Wembley?

*look at the colored picture again.*

I was right! You did an excellent job of drawing the dynamic duo of those Fraggles. Sorry, I didn't mean to get excited, but happy anniversay Fraggle Rock.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

The Princess by IamAllyBallyBee

A sort of scene from Plaid Fraggle's fic, "The Princess and the Pickle" in which Gobo has to cut off Red's hair in order to free her from tangled plants. I say sort of because I literally just re-read it and it mentions that they left the cut hair in the plants. Oops.

Can't really do Red's pretty short hair justice though.

Oh, well. Hope you like anyway.

Fraggle Rock (c) Jim Henson.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

The Princess by IamAllyBallyBee

A sort of scene from Plaid Fraggle's fic, "The Princess and the Pickle" in which Gobo has to cut off Red's hair in order to free her from tangled plants. I say sort of because I literally just re-read it and it mentions that they left the cut hair in the plants. Oops.

Can't really do Red's pretty short hair justice though.

Oh, well. Hope you like anyway.

Fraggle Rock (c) Jim Henson.
That is one, one good drawing ah ah ah! (thounder heard and flash lightning in background) I don't think it will rain, but wow, I am so blown away with this drawing.