Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm asking this...

Does anyone have the songs from the animated Fraggle Rock series?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
There are different songs? I thought it was a complete copy of the original show, just animated. :embarrassed:

I have all the songs from the entire series of the regular Fraggle Rock, if you are looking for any of those.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I have all of the original FR songs. Thanks for the offer, though.

The animated series was not simply an animated version of the TV series. Oh no, we didn't get off that easily. It was a completely different beast. I'd suggest you see it for yourself, but I'm not that vicious. Let's just say it might have been all right on its own, but it fell far short of the standards of its predecessor. If you are curious, you can get it fer cheap on Amazon.

The animated FR cannibalized songs from the real series, but they were "covered" by the voice actors, and often rewritten to fit the episode. Some results were pretty decent, like Boober's version of Muck and Goo as a laundry song. Some were puzzling, like Gobo singing Do It On My Own and everybody except Wembley singing Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink. And some were downright painful, like Just a Dream Away, which was rewritten as a cooking song, and Let Me Be Your Song, which kept none of its original beauty.