3. Birthdays.
4. Favorite Things.
(Sorry, youtube removed this.)
5. Outdoors.
6. Sky.

WorldOfSesame

Reaction score
Oh, here is some Baby Natasha.
1. We've Got A Brand New Baby (first appearance).
2. Goodnight Natasha.
3. Natasha & Humphrey Show Go & Stop.
4. (2:55-5:20 within video, Sing Yourself Sillier At The Movies Part 3) Oh, Look What Our Baby Can Do.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Back to the original topic, Kevin performs one of the sheep.

What's interesting about this is like I mention about Kevin's favorite character being Grover, Kevin also mentioned in the interview I've seen how much he love watching Frank perform so it's kind of cool seeing Frank and Kevin perform, kind of rare because I rarely see Kevin and Frank perform together. Then again around the time Kevin became a performer, Frank was slowly going towards is directing career.

Plus I love Camille Bonara's background vocals in the background, very 80s new wave sounding "Bert's Blanket, Wooah oh oh oh ooooh!" lol

I found the interview :smile:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Anyway let's get back on topic,

here's a very special video. Jim and Kevin working together on the 1980s Muppet Meeting Films, most famously the remake of the Muppet sketch classic "Monster Eats the Machine" which was originally the pre-Cookie Monster's debut after being the wheel stealer from that chip or cracker commercial.
What's the name of this monster, Lunchen Monster or something like that. I think this is the second time the actual monster did the sketch, first time was The Muppet Show I believe. He must be one of the longest used Muppet Monsters. Originally used for The Muppet Show and I think the last time I remember seeing him was David Rudman performing him for a Muppet Meeting Films intro from 1993 or something like that. Was he in the background in the new Muppet movie? I noticed a lot of the Muppet Monsters returned in that, even Beautiful "Got Anything Cheaper" Day Monster.

By the way, Kevin performed both Beautiful Day and this Muppet Monster on The Bill Cosby Show appearance. What a coincidence. lol

mupcollector1

Reaction score
By the way, was "Nobody's Perfect" the Muppet Meeting Film. Was that Kevin's first performing roll in The Muppets outside Sesame Street? It was from 1985.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Good video, Mupcollector, but I only wish the video was in better quality. All the jutting was making me a little dizzy!:stick_out_tongue:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Good video, Mupcollector, but I only wish the video was in better quality. All the jutting was making me a little dizzy!:stick_out_tongue:
Well it is technically rare footage well of course until the day when Entertainment Tonight starts putting their archive up on the internet kind of like the Today show currently.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Well It's definitely late 80s. In my opinion, if it hasn't been released on DVD it's rare. Plus this footage was never shown anywhere else since it's broadcast so that's also why I would consider it rare in my opinion.