Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
DD it! Mr. Deadly, man the cannons!
:batty: Vhat will we use for ammunition?
Since we're out of moo cows...
Stevie: Cow? Awwwgh! *Pulls lip over his head.
Load up the rotten eggs, that's what those spambots deserve!
UD: She's ready to go.
Then have at it. Fire!
:batty: Yes! Ah-ha! Fire 1, 2, 3 ! Blast 4, 5, 6! Oh I love counting casualties of var!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Going over submission entries. Hmm, we've got enough to put together a decent roster. Just waiting to hear from Kathy, and if she'd want to keep Apt 2 or move back into Apt 6 to finalize the 2013 list.
:batty: Shame Scooter's going back to stay with his uncle J.P. and his sister as vell.
UD: I also feel wobegon at the departure of young Miss Nora.
It's not like she won't ever be seen again... She works at the Coming Unbound bookstore you know.
UD: Yes, that reminds me, I need to skulk around to get there to peruse the Blank Slates. Or if they need my help in taming the monthly outburst of salamanders.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: Piggy--Piggy, honey, just wait a little bit--
Piggy: Open up! I DEMAND you open up this apartment building this INSTANT!
Kermit: Piggy, sweetheart, they're still trying to get things ready for us to--
Fozzie: And Ed is working really hard to get the names up on the mailboxes....
Piggy: I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MAILBOXES! When are they going to open up the building?!!!
Ru: Sweetie--
Kermit: Piggy, just wait a little--
Piggy: HI-YAH! Take THAT!
Fozzie: Oh dear! (runs away!)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Sorting through replies. Hmm, guess Rhonda heard about another rat possibly moving in. Dunno if I should take the Martians myself. Guess I'll wait to hear from Beth first about another potential new roomie though.
Been a crazy week - new roomie? Did I miss something?
Cookie: We get new roomie?
Beth: No I think Ed might though? I'm confused

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ga! Beth, you're here. Erm, didn't you get the message about resubmissions? You should send yours in, if you plan on staying for another term or otherwise.

Edit: And the roster's been posted/sent. Hope Piggy won't batter down any more doors trying to get back in.
*Dials out to get some dinner delivered as us spooks are famished.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (throws arms up in the air): Hooray!

Kelly (dragging luggage on a roller thingie): 2013. New Year. New Dreams. *pauses before the door and plays with her new Jareth pendant from charlie* Pretty.....

Cotterpin: Are the dogs coming too?

Kelly: They're gonna stay with my brother this time around. You and I are set for big things, 'Pin, mighty big things.

Cotterpin (grins): I heard. You convinced him to move back in.

Kelly (shrugs): True love never dies, just gets fossilized. Lucky for me, I am a hardcore student of Jurassic Park. :stick_out_tongue:

Cotterpin: :stick_out_tongue:

Kelly (sighs happily): Still ... I'm thinking of a major undertaking here. Being a nurse is fun but my heart is a geek and I yearn for technological opportunities.

Cotterpin: Oooooh ...

Kelly (smiles): Gonna need some help, though. I need a deal-maker, a business elite ... someone with mad financial skills.

Cotterpin: The Count?

Kelly: Well ... well ... actually, that didn't really occur to me. :big_grin: Still, I've heard there was a weird crash over by the University of Hensonville. Might pay to check it out....

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: *Lugs a final bag into room 12*
Whew. New year... new room... Yay. :big_grin:

Abby: *drops stuff into the room she picked out*

Yay! I'm so excited!

Don Music: *Moves Muffin away from his piano* Gah! Get out of here, you stupid-

Abby: HEY! Stop insulting Muffin!

Don: Or what?

*The two of them start going back and forth, arguing*

Grace: *Facepalms* 5 minutes in... and they're already fighting....

Ok. Guys... break it up.... We have to unpack everything.

*Runs over and starts to unpack stuff in her room*

Abby and Don: *Glare at each other and start to do the same*

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: OMG! I'm going to go down there and KISS Ed for getting the dorms open!
Fozzie: Not if I beat you to it! (stops) Um.... That didn't come out right.
Kermit: (grinning, open-mouthed and delighted) We know what you mean, Fozzie. Heck, I'll kiss him if it comes to that.
Ru: Better not tell Piggy.
Kermit: I could say anything to her right now and she wouldn't even notice. She communing with her closet and I don't think anything would upset her now.
Ru: (blinking) Oh. Oh...then...do you think we ought to tell her?
Fozzie: Tell her wh--oh! Oh! (puts his hat over his mouth and talks through it) I thought it was a secret.
Ru: Fozzie, honey--it can't be a secret long if they're living here, can it?
Fozzie: Oh. I guess not. When are they coming?
Kermit: Well, the contractors are done, so their room is ready, so...any time, I guess. Ru? Have you heard from Gonzo?
Ru: (shaking her head and looking at her phone) Um, no, but Rizzo texted me a little while ago.
Kermit: What did he say?
Ru: Er, something about waiting for the cannon to be loaded onto the scooter.
Fozzie: Our Scooter?
Kermit: No--a scooter bike. (Has a sudden thought and looks at Ru for confirmation.) A scooter-bike and not Scooter-the-gofer--right?
Ru: (doubtfully) Um, right--I think. I haven't seen Scooter. I don't think he's moved in.
Fozzie: (still talking through the hat) Um, is Gonzo brining the cannon here? To our apartment?
Ru: Well, I suppose, but he'll have to keep it in his room. It can't sit in the living room.
Kermit: No. He can't keep it in the living room. Maybe I'll get him to store it down at the theater again.
Fozzie: Um, Ru?
Ru: Yes, honey.
Fozzie: Um...what's going to happen when we watch television?
Ru: What do you mean, Fozzie?
Fozzie: (looking down) Well, now when we watch movies, Kermit and Piggy usually sit in one recliner and you and, um, I...well...we, um.... I was just wondering.
Ru: (smiling and putting her arms around Fozzie) You and I are still sharing a recliner when it's movie night, sweetie. I found another recliner to go with the two we have.
Kermit: Oh, good. It won't be as cool as our recliners, but I'm glad you found one for Gonzo and Rizzo.
Ru: (smiling) Um, funny story. I contacted the store where I bought our recliners and--believe it or not--they had another one just like them.
Kermit: That is unbelievable. I can't believe they wouldn't have already sold out of them after all this time. I mean, a nice lime green tween recliner like that...wow.
Ru: (dryly) I know. I could hardly believe it. I guess not everyone has good taste like us.
Fozzie: (leaning against Ru and letting her rub his ears) I'm glad We're still on for movie night.
Ru: Me too.
Fozzie; Um--how long are Gonzo and Rizzo going to stay.
Ru: Um....well, um, we sort of put them on the lease. So...I guess they're staying all year.
Fozzie: What do you think Miss Piggy will say?
Kermit: That's the million-dollar question, isn't it?
Fozzie: Whew. I'm glad I don't have a million dollars. So, when are we going to tell Miss Piggy they're moving in?
Ru: Um--
Kermit: Er--
(The door to Apartment 5 bangs open.)
Gonzo: Hey, guys! A little help, here! Ol' Betsy seems to have put on some weight--
Ru: Um, Fozzie--I guess the answer to your question is...any time now.
Kermit: Maybe she'll be too busy in her closet.
(There is a loud cry from the girls end of the apartment)
Piggy: RU! KERMIT! Why is Gonzo bringing his cannon into Moi's apartment?!!
Ru: (tagging Kermit) You first!
Kermit: (blanching) Me? Why me? You tell her--she won't karate-chop you--she needs you.
Ru: Not right away. I already ironed everything!
Kermit: (blustering nervously) Well...well...go BAKE something! Quick!
Ru: (running) GOING NOW!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
after a long day of unpacking

Angie: *gives Link his hand held mirror* Is it true that we're getting a dog? 8D

Link Hogthrob: *staring in the mirror contently* A dog? No. I didn't say we were getting a dog. Did I?

Angie: *giggles* Actually...

Link Hogthrob: Actually?

Angie: You did mention we're getting a poodle-- which is a dog, of course. *beat* We're getting a dog! <3

Link Hogthrob: What?! No! *face-palm* What I meant was that my girlfriend Luanne Poodle is going to be living with us tomorrow.

Angie: Oh...we're not getting a dog...your girlfriend is a poodle...

Link Hogthrob: *smugly* That's right. <3

Angie: Excuse me, I need to go on a very, very long walk... *stomps out the apartment*

Link Hogtrob: *lounges on the sofa, still facing the mirror* You, my pretty boy, are irreplaceable. *kisses the mirror and smirks*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ga! Beth, you're here. Erm, didn't you get the message about resubmissions? You should send yours in, if you plan on staying for another term or otherwise.

Edit: And the roster's been posted/sent. Hope Piggy won't batter down any more doors trying to get back in.
*Dials out to get some dinner delivered as us spooks are famished.
Found it - was way buried in my inbox. Sent you reply, plan to stick around.