Another Nice Find

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Take a look at this:

The artist wrote an article on this, saying his father worked for CTW during the 70s, that he brought him to the studio to visit on day in 1970, and he didn't recognize the street at first, because beforehand, he had only seen the original straight street, on a black-and-white TV.

This kind of reminds me of the kind of work Jamie has done on the various graphics throughout MC.

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow, that art there is so realistic and wonderful. It almost has the feel of a photograph.

Somebody swiped Oscar's can! (Gasp!)
I'm hoping it was just garbage day. :grouchy:

cjd874

Reaction score
If you look closely, you can see Bruno the Trashman in the first picture, and Ernie and Bert in the window of 123 in the second picture. (Well, I think it's E&B, anyway. I could be wrong.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Take a look at this:

The artist wrote an article on this, saying his father worked for CTW during the 70s, that he brought him to the studio to visit on day in 1970, and he didn't recognize the street at first, because beforehand, he had only seen the original straight street, on a black-and-white TV.

This kind of reminds me of the kind of work Jamie has done on the various graphics throughout MC.
I had no idea there was a video showing off the work that was put into this... it's AWESOME; here, watch it, right now, this minute, don't put it off, watch it.