Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Hubert

Reaction score
But isn't the post negative towards what he's doing? I can't see why he'd wanted to keep bumping that up.
I guess it's Joseph Sirrico we're talking about here, better not ask questions. :stick_out_tongue:
People who do stuff like this feed off ANY kind of attention. In fact, that's the primary reason they do this stuff. Desperate for popularity around the net, they'll do anything to get this attention, even if it's negative stuff. Many times it's people who feel like they have no worth in real life, so they throw themselves offline to get some recognition for whatever.

And the more we talk about these people, the better they feel. In fact, my very comment is only giving him more attention.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But isn't the post negative towards what he's doing?
Actually... no.

The post was merely some thing like "damage control" on my part, because I don't want people out there to confuse me with this guy, or vice versa, considering we have similar names, and I'm actually a puppeteer while he simply claims to be one.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Thankfully he's past his whole Puppeteerz show stage, he's been spending most of the last year taking Michael Jackson songs and claiming they are from his new album.

Oh, and he has like 6 separate Facebook accounts. Who needs 6 Facebooks?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeesh... I was looking at the stats... among the top ten most search keywords of all time? "Joseph Sirrico"...

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Yeesh... I was looking at the stats... among the top ten most search keywords of all time? "Joseph Sirrico"...
I'll admit, I've looked up the article a couple times more than I should have, but I have no clue why it would be so high up. I haven't looked at it that often... :eek:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
interesting he actually re added me on facebook a few days back, i had cut all ties with him and even called him out back in the day, but from everything ive learned i had hoped his family talked to him set him on the right path

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
good day puppeerz (tee hee see what i did there) now someone could be asking..Julio what are you doing bumping a lame old thread...well truth is i love you guys, but sadly thats not why..i fear our friend mister Joe is back under another alias https://www.facebook.com/jazzyv20

she calls Herself elena brooke and is in a relationship with herself..at first i always figured she was a fake profile but began talking to me..she wants to do a marvel fan film that will rival the current marvel universe and asked me to build her an iron man suit, i played along knowing it will never happen and it wasnt until last night that she asked if i built puppets and wanted to send me some sketches that my eyes where opened

for those that dont know these are joes original sketches that you can see on his puppeterz page site

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It probably IS a fake account... 'cause... look at the side of the page for other people with the same name... each of those accounts have the same girl in their profile pics, "Elena Brooke" must be a sock puppet or something.

I'm thankful that, so far, I haven't been a victim of the other Joseph's insanity.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Man, after almost 5 months, I thought he might have given up trying to scam people into making puppets for him...I guess not!!! I also noticed that their favorite television shows are all Muppet and Henson related...why not The Puppeterz Show??? :big_grin:

*EDIT* I just checked out his Puppeterz Page, and I have never really looked at the posts before, but isn't it just a tad bit ironic that his character Ken the Frog's catch phrase is "Hi Hoo"??? Hahaha