FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
*Bounces away hoping WMG will finish Motocross and other stuff while I'm locked away in the water tower.
Actually, I've been working on that Monday series that I have skipped for the last...um...few rotations. And yes, Motocross will be worked on at some point or something.

Everyone hope, wish, and pray that I get my security deposit tomorrow, cause without it, I gets no internets. And we all know that the internets is what helps Gina post stuff. :flirt:

Vincent L

Reaction score
We are considering putting a copy of the list on the MC Wiki.
May we have the permission?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, I don't see why not, though this will be updated with whatever stories get finished or even moved down to the dead section.
As far as the Fanfic Characters list, it's woefully unfinished and people who read the fics can usually pick up on the new characters from story to story.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Yeah, Vince, thanks much! We can now reach the world and rule it!

I mean..um...have more people join us? Yes. Yes, that's exactly what I meant. :shifty:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If you want to, you could put completed fanfics on the wiki, so people can read them in one go without scrolling through comments between each part. Or I can just do that if you tell me what fanfics you want up

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Sarge, but wouldn't that have to be asked of each author, if they want their complete story sans comments in between? *Shrugs. *Hopes some fics get updated soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.