Muppet Legos

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
When you're signed in, click to the link that Muppetlover included in the first post. There should be a "Support" button on the right side of the screen.

OpenVaultDisney

Reaction score
As a big fan of Legos, I'd love to see Lego Muppet sets. But not till I've been able to buy the last Lego Superhero sets I need. My wallet can only take so much! :stick_out_tongue:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
To be honest, its clear to me that the Muppets and Lego have very different target audiences. Maybe once the Muppets become a tad more mainstream? They are so different than their other franchised sets such as Harry Potter, POTC and Star Wars.

snichols1973

Reaction score
This sounds like a great idea, I just joined as the 1,735th supporter.

It would be interesting to see other Lego Muppet concepts, such as Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock, along with their respective sets...

I would also like to see a Pepe the King Prawn Lego Muppet added to the lineup....

As for Statler & Waldorf, I know the beta sketches look a little crude, however, if they used slightly larger head sizes, that might be a way to make their faces look detailed enough to resemble their Muppet counterparts.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see other Lego Muppet concepts, such as Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock, along with their respective sets...

I would also like to see a Pepe the King Prawn Lego Muppet added to the lineup.
Great Idea I'd also like to see a Fraggle Rock set and by the way Pepe has already been made :smile: