Disney Infinity

muppetperson

Reaction score
Sorry guys, it is not the EM Bus.

And as you can see in this line up, the muppets arent part of it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You can't make anything out from that screenshot. What's it supposed to prove? That fact it appears to be Jesse riding on top of it? They showed Mr. Incredible in a weird looking car he never drove.

Just because the muppets aren't in the lineup, doesn't mean there aren't going to be objects used from muppet productions.

Look at the the first video while it's parked, and pull up the picture of the bus on muppet wiki. The color placement is nearly identical.

Personally, I'm really not excited about this game and wouldn't buy it even if the muppets were playable

Edit: It IS the EM Bus. Meet 1080p Hi Def (can't believe I didn't do this last night...click the picture)

MissMusical12

Reaction score
So they put the EM Bus in the game, but they don't actually put the Muppets themselves in it? (Not even just Kermit) Why? :smirk:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Wow, Muppets are tiny in this game!

This looks like an interesting idea, but I'm not into this kind of game. I look forward to hearing reports from those as do play it.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hey! Jack Sparrow is on the EM bus!
The Muppets obviously aren't a key part in this game, but it's good to know they're in this even to some extent. I have a feeling we'll be seeing cameos of characters in the game.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm surprised they haven't bothered making a Muppets solo game.

Then I remember the other attempts at Muppet video games and suddenly I'm less surprised.

However, Wreck it Ralph, Perry the Platypus and The Incredibles are on there, so it doesn't sound too bad to me.

muppetperson

Reaction score
You can't make anything out from that screenshot. What's it supposed to prove? That fact it appears to be Jesse riding on top of it? They showed Mr. Incredible in a weird looking car he never drove.

Just because the muppets aren't in the lineup, doesn't mean there aren't going to be objects used from muppet productions.

Look at the the first video while it's parked, and pull up the picture of the bus on muppet wiki. The color placement is nearly identical.

Personally, I'm really not excited about this game and wouldn't buy it even if the muppets were playable

Edit: It IS the EM Bus. Meet 1080p Hi Def (can't believe I didn't do this last night...click the picture)

Well, I'll be!! It does say Electric Mayhem on the bus! It must be an artist's in house joke.I didnt know the bus could speed along with a rocket pack on it's side as in the picture I showed, with someone else driving.I wonder if the Electric Mayhem know that their bus has been stolen!!!:big_grin:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Why has this post been tucked away in general disscussion? We are talking about the Muppet's bus appearance and possible Muppets.If it wasnt suitable in muppet merchandise(which it was apart of), then why not Muppet appearances?:confused:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm a little displeased with the strong emphasis on Pixar characters rather than actual, original Disney ones. And the game seems very more promotional than being a fun game that has different Disney stars (i.e Kingdom Hearts). I mean, Monsters' U, Jack Sparrow is advertised as being from the upcoming 5th pirates movie, and the characters from Frozen are going to be in it. Where's Donald? Goofy? Apparently, Mickey's going to be in it at some point, as Sorcerer Mickey. Why not put him in originally? It's not like he's the company mascot or something.