Disney Infinity

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
http://www.gamesradar.com/disney-infinity-first-look-preview/

The trailer is very deceptive. The actual game itself takes place in one location depending on your character. So in normal gameplay, Jack Sparrow would only be able to explore an area based on PotC....

What the trailer is showing is "sandbox" mode where you can, from what I'm gathering as it's really not clear at all, build an area where all characters can interact...but the actual core gameplay is restricted to that character's world.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I actually like the look of this game, I like how different Disney characters can interact and explore other movie's worlds, but I would like it if there were some more actual Disney characters and not mostly Pixar. But I have a feeling we'll see more in the game.
In a way, I'm kinda glad Mickey isn't in this that much, he's in everything! It's time to give the other characters a chance.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I actually like the look of this game, I like how different Disney characters can interact and explore other movie's worlds,
Did you even read my post? They CANNOT do that

From the article I posted, from how it seems, ONLY OBJECTS will be unlocked for sandbox mode, not worlds.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It was the post immediately above yours XD

But now you see how misleading this is. I can imafine some kid getting it and be very upset because he can't play as Perry the platypus in Halloween town :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Read and click through my edited post...

Did you see the price for this thing? It's $75 for the game plus three figurines! These things get more expensive by the day...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That's 15 bucks more than Skylanders, and Skylanders looks more fun than this XP

Same price for the figures though

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
its been CONFIRMED by several Disney site that IT IS THE MUPPETS EM bus! (example: http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/ne...er-pack-and-play-set-us-pricing-revealed.html)

**Buffs will augment a character, such as giving stronger attacks or increasing the number of coins players collect. Items can range from new weapons to vehicles, such as a ride-able Dumbo the elephant or the Electric Mayhem bus from The Muppets.**

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
...also LATER if the game does well, other Disney characters WILL be added (kermit, Mickey mouse, Pooh, etc.)

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Did you even read my post? They CANNOT do that

From the article I posted, from how it seems, ONLY OBJECTS will be unlocked for sandbox mode, not worlds.

Wrong! you CAN! :wink: some Disney fan forums Im on posted video with John Lasseter saying so! if you look at the game trailer again at 2:09, Mr. Incredible IS in the Cars world! as at 2:22 Capt. Jack Sparrow and Jack Skellington are also in the Cars world!

#!