Happy 30th Anniversary Fraggle Rock!

theSHE124

Reaction score
I didn't know you can sing it in Espanol. :electric: But yeah, happy 30th indeed! I wanna plan a BIG party!:smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I didn't know you can sing it in Espanol. :electric: But yeah, happy 30th indeed! I wanna plan a BIG party!:smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:
I can also sing in other languages, too.

Entrez dans la danse. (clap, clap)
Les soucis n'ont pas de chance.
La musique commence. (clap, clap)
Ca c'set Fraggle Rock.

Sing und schwing das Bein, (clap, clap)
Lass die Sorgen Sorgen sein.
In das Lied stimm ein, (clap, clap)
Froh nach Fraggle-Art.

Anceday youray arescay awayay. (clap, clap)
Orriesway orfay anotheryay ayday.
Etlay ethay usicmay ayplay (clap, clap)
Ownday atyay Agglefray Ockray.
(Incase you're wondering what the language is, it's in Pig Latin.)

theSHE124

Reaction score
Let's see...French, German, Pig Latin???:confused:That's notta real language to translate! You're gonna make pigs upset everywhere!:mad:
Anyway, one of my younger sisters is good at French, and boy, was she surprised when I showed her that French title version I found from the Season 2 Bonus Disc!:smile:My older sister also got to hear samples of other languages when I showed that 1987 behind-the-scenes video I have on Season 1 Bonus Disc.
Hey, can anyone translate the theme in Japanese? I don't think it's happened before, but it would be interesting to hear it in Japanese. Put it in Romanization, s'il vous plait. I can read the kana, but the kanji, not so much.:smirk:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I don't know how to put Japanese lyrics because of its letters but the English translation to the Japanese version is this.

Dance. (clap, clap)
Forget the bad stuff.
In a big voice, (clap, clap)
Let's Sing.

Work.
Forget about dancing.
We're always bright and happy.
Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, RED!

Then, there's the repeat of the first verse at the end followed by Boober saying "Begin" twice.

Does that help?

theSHE124

Reaction score
:wisdom: Romanization means to put in the pronunciations in the form of Romantic letters, like ai (love), neko (cat), kagi (key), hi-i (yes), and Pikachu (no wait, that's the same in English!) I understand if you can't read the kana and kanji. It's hard for me to read kanji, having hundreds and hundreds of them...
Hey guys! Whose knows other ways to translate the theme song, like Swedish?:hungry:It'll be awesome for this thread!
:sing:All around the world...:sing:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey guys! I have All Around the World song already. It is as good as any other Fraggle Rock song I have. It's true that we lost our Jerrys and Miss Diane, but still I LOVE Fraggle Rock. The song is saved in my email account thank goodness.

Truth be told! Without Fraggle Rock, there would be no Gobo, Wembley, Red, Mokey, or Boober.

Otherwise, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, FRAGGLE ROCK!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Here's the good and the bad news. The good news is well I am listening to the first season songs. The bad news? I cannot watch the second episode called "Wembley & The Gorgs. What gives? This is also the episodes where Wembley becomes really smart. Ugh! It's not fair!

Reminder - Don't forget that April 22nd is Earth Day.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Here's the good and the bad news. The good news is well I am listening to the first season songs. The bad news? I cannot watch the second episode called "Wembley & The Gorgs. What gives? This is also the episodes where Wembley becomes really smart. Ugh! It's not fair!

Reminder - Don't forget that April 22nd is Earth Day.
Aww.. Why can't you watch "Wembley & The Gorgs"?