FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Er...that's why I posted here. "You" was not directed at Vince, rather all fanfic writers, instead of contacting each and every one by pm *shrugs*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's what I thought, thanks for your help again.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
You can post my two completed stories on there if you would like to.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
I'm certainly up for that all well. This is currently the only place where I have Muppet stuff and I seriously doubt they will show up on my website, so if you'd like to post mine sans comments, you are more than welcomed to :big_grin:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I'm certainly up for that all well. This is currently the only place where I have Muppet stuff and I seriously doubt they will show up on my website, so if you'd like to post mine sans comments, you are more than welcomed to :big_grin:
Do you have the original text files around?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
In that case, I can just create the pages for you, then you can just copy and paste everything into them. You don't need to register to edit pages

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Hey Counters, I noticed a mistake. You need to reverse the Mondays again - 'member, it happened on Monday is number 3, even if it's a flashback. And as long as I'm talking Mondays, Post Production is number 5, with the movie as an interlude to that.

Actually, could you say that? Like in the title? I haven't figured how to make that, so I'll think of something by the time it's finished.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, next time I have to go in to edit/add stories, I'll change It Happened on Monday to Mondays #3. Post Production as #5, natch. Because Post Production spawned the Murder Over my Muppets I would add it after such as #6. The title of Murder Over my Muppets can be changed, I'd have to check all the messages in that thread so far, then move the entire thread, and adjust the story's name but I dunno what new name you'd want for that fic.

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi there Count!

I have written five fanfics under the name cjd874 (FIVE fanfics! Ah ah ah! :batty:). They are all Muppet Show outlines featuring, in chronological order: Paul McCartney, David Bowie, Stevie Nicks, Billy Joel, and James Taylor. Please update the main list when you can! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.