Cobblestone Street: My Little Pony Meets Sesame Street

Marlon Fraggle

Reaction score
Thanks, Colette Fraggle! I'll pass it on to Hirake! Hey, "Pass It On"; now there's a song cue!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thanks, Colette Fraggle! I'll pass it on to Hirake! Hey, "Pass It On"; now, there's a song cue!
(singing)
When it's nice and bright,
And it brings delight
Let your heart choose right
Gotta
Pass it on

Okay! Now that song is my head and I love it. :excited:

Whew! Am I good or what?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
This is cool! I loved it! The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show has grown on me and I like it a lot. All the characters' personalities were captured perfectly. Perfect from beginning to end.

Marlon Fraggle

Reaction score
Thanks, vettech28! That was the reason why I wanted to post the comics here in the first place. Since the bronies appreciated seeing the ponies appear on the street, I figured the Muppet fans would appreciate the attention to detail regarding Sesame Street and everyone on it.

Marlon Fraggle

Reaction score
I can understand how Bert feels a little embarrassed at his costume; Sam the Eagle had similar feelings in TMS ep. 120:

http://www.muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Tit_Willow
Poor Sam, now that I think about it, no wonder he felt so silly having to sing those parts (even though he didn't know why). :big_grin: Also, I wonder if Hirake! knows about that connection you've made, aside from the fact that they're both performed by Frank Oz.

It would have been interesting if Fluttershy attempted to "befriend" Oscar the Grouch....
After Big Bird told her that he's always grouchy, I don't think she would even try to do so. Pinkie Pie, on the other hand...

snichols1973

Reaction score
Poor Sam, now that I think about it, no wonder he felt so silly having to sing those parts (even though he didn't know why). :big_grin: Also, I wonder if Hirake! knows about that connection you've made, aside from the fact that they're both performed by Frank Oz.

After Big Bird told her that he's always grouchy, I don't think she would even try to do so. Pinkie Pie, on the other hand...

On occasion, Fluttershy has been known to be firmly persuasive when she uses "the stare"....

mbmfrog

Reaction score
First off, I would like to thank the guy that did this wonderful work of art as it is a true example of my original thoughts of the subject of a Crossover.

Now only if Sesame Workshop and Hasbro could see this idea potential, especially when a majority of the current voice actresses and actors voiced various characters on current PBS popular shows. :stick_out_tongue:

So it makes no sense that such an idea like this could not be avoided.

Once again, to the guy that made this wonderful work, thank you.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I always thought that the Cutie Mark Crusaders could reach Oscar, especially after they tell him of all the messes that they made over getting their cutie marks.

Because, Grouches love messes.:grouchy: