Favorite TMS Episode

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
What about "It's in His Kiss" with Janice?:flirt:
Oh thank you jgidley! Janice was looking sexy... I mean beautiful. They were both great singers. Thank you for pointing out a song that I forgot to mention from my last post.

Ignatz

Reaction score
I like the part at the end with Marty and Cookie Monster where they can't tell the similarity between themselves:insatiable:
It also has the brilliant Wright bros at Kitty Hawk sketch.
:attitude: (reading from the script) 'Behind the desk' this must be the desk 'sits the stooge'. Ah, that would be him. 'No, the stooge is you'.

cjd874

Reaction score
Man...I'd have to narrow it down to 5 episodes (I haven't seen all 120, but here goes)
Season 1: Rita Moreno (loved the opening dance number, the panel discussion, and "Fever" with Animal)
Season 2: Elton John (the first full TMS episode I ever saw...plus, Elton is one of my all-time fave singers)
Season 3: Harry Belafonte (Turn the World Around is so uplifting and Banana Boat is one of the most hilarious numbers EVER shown on TMS)
Season 4: Lynda Carter (hilarious superhero plot and Newsman subplot, and Lynda never really managed to keep a straight face for more than thirty seconds)
Season 5: Linda Ronstadt ("When I Grow Too Old to Dream" is the most beautiful song ever done on TMS, in my opinion)

Hubert

Reaction score
I never posted in this thread? I'm gonna have to change that.

Paul Williams - This episode is one of the only season one episodes that I really do like as a whole. Paul's songs are great (my favorite rendition ever of "Old Fashioned Love Song"), and there's just so much fun stuff in this episode.

George Burns - Such a great amount of comedy in this episode in particular.

Elton John - So much to love here, Elton John has so many terrific performances here, and the costumes of the Muppets are rully fun.

Dom Deluise - Just a lot of genius sketches in this one.

Marisa Berensen - "You're Always Welcome at Our House," "Do Re Mi," "The Wedding Sketch," the first appearance of Lew Zealand, the list goes on and on.

Helen Reddy - First major appearance of my favorite Muppet, Beauregard, combined with awesome performances by Helen.

Roy Rogers and Dale Evans - It's been so long since I even watched this episode, so I can't pinpoint all my favorite stuff about it, but it's definitely up there.

Gilda Radner - Humor is great in this episode, especially the Muppet Labs sketch/adhesive stuff.

Star Wars - "Who's your tailor, I love that outfit!"

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Lesley Ann Warren - "You're Always Welcome at Our House," "Do Re Mi," "The Wedding Sketch," the first appearance of Lew Zealand, the list goes on and on.
That's the Marisa Berenson episode you're talking about, not the Lesley Ann Warren episode.

Hubert

Reaction score
Whoops, I knew who I wanted, but typed the wrong name at the top. :oops:

I'll have to edit it.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
After going through the entire series, I would have to say that my favorite episode is still the Lesley Ann Warren episode, with the Linda Ronstadt and Christopher Reeve episodes in the Honorable Mention spot.

cjd874

Reaction score
Favorite Muppet episode? So many to choose from, but one of my favorites is the one with Linda Rondstadt. The Blue Bayou song and Floyd Pepper as her backup singer was awesome. I have researched that Miss Prell did the (space) frogs and all they say is.. that's right "ribbit." LOL!

The UK skit was fine, but I believe it was Jerry's Whatnot singing, "I'm So Happy" if I'm correct.

Okay, I don't to be such a constructive and criticism kind of fan, but I also LOVED the song, "When I Grow Too Old to Dream"
Yes, that one was my favorite from Season 5! But Floyd AND Janice backed up Linda in "Blue Bayou."
And the "I'm So Happy" number is not fine. It's uproariously funny because of Jerry's deadpan delivery and the irony of the lyrics. Fine is an understatement, in my opinion.
I should also mention that I like the Gene Kelly and James Coburn episodes from Season 5 as well. I loved it when Gene finally sung "Singing in the Rain" and when James and Animal meditated. :smile:

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Marisa Berenson, Elton John and Ethel Merman are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure I'll think of others later :smile: