Help Save British Fraggle Rock Episodes

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Im sorry, But there were a few other show which were never included in the CITV 30th Documentary show. Worse still there were MUCH MUCH bigger show homegrown show which were never even broadcast over the weekend such as ZZZap, or Emu/Grotbag.

Yes Fraggle rock is important but alas its not that important in the history of CITV.

Fraggle rock got no mention last time on its 20th Birthday, to be given 2 slot of the not even the Original broadcast episode is good going!

This wont make me pouplur but its true, Its also a Disgrace the TVS archive is in an utter mess with the tape/paperwork missing.
Sad but true. Maybe, Fraggle Rock's 30th Anniversary should help get the show more popular.

johnpeters999

Reaction score
That the trouble It may be 30th Anniversary of Fraggle Rock this year, but its not 30 in the UK until next January. At least on Twitter many people were not very happy at not seeing Fulton Mckay.

If the Archive has been sent to the USA, would someone look at the tape? Disney might make some money out them of out of some of the content? ( I still believe the tapes are somewhere in the uk)

anathema

Reaction score
Off-air recordings of another seven episodes have been found:

Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe
Gunge the Great and Glorious
Wembley and the Mean Genie
Gone but not Forgotten
Mokey Then and Now
Red's Blue Dragon
The Perfect Blue Rollie

This brings the total up to 64 now known to survive. I've updated my list with the details: http://www.nightshade.org.uk/fraggleuk.html

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Off-air recordings of another seven episodes have been found:

Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe
Gunge the Great and Glorious
Wembley and the Mean Genie
Gone but not Forgotten
Mokey Then and Now
Red's Blue Dragon
The Perfect Blue Rollie

This brings the total up to 64 now known to survive. I've updated my list with the details: http://www.nightshade.org.uk/fraggleuk.html
Wow! That's great! I can't wait to see the Blue Dragon's appearance in the UK version of Red's Blue Dragon.

anathema

Reaction score
We are in fact now up to two-thirds of the episodes existing somewhere...

anathema

Reaction score
No, sorry, I don't think that would be a good idea.