Favorite Character on Fraggle Rock

Gloria85

Reaction score
I would have to say that Mokey is my favorite character of all time.
She's a talented artist and poet and she has a very compassionate and altruistic side.

I like Red too and Gobo.

And Boober's always hilarious.

Wembley is okay.

And I absolutley love Uncle Matt! His traveling adventures are always so hilarious!

My least favorite character was Cotterpin Doozer though.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
My favorite characters are Red, Wembley, Uncle Matt, Sprocket, Philo, Gunge, Cantus and the Minstrels, Convincing John, and Large Marvin Fraggle.

Bridget

Reaction score
Oh, I really hate having to choose just one favorite! I love mostly ALL the Fraggle Rock characters. But I guess if (it was a life or death situation) I'd have to choose Red. I love her enthusiasim and energy! It's literally Red-Hot!!! I also love how she is daring and goes into places that she isn't suppose to often! She has a very cute appearance as well! I love her little pigtails!:excited:

Grifoshka

Reaction score
My choice is Wembley. And not just because he's funny (though he is), but because he has such a sweet personality. The fact he's afraid to hurt anyone's feelings makes him understand others' feelings better than they do. And he sometimes was able to bring out the absurdity of a situation without even realising it. :coy: What a great guy.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
My choice is Wembley. And not just because he's funny (though he is), but because he has such a sweet personality. The fact he's afraid to hurt anyone's feelings makes him understand others' feelings better than they do. And he sometimes was able to bring out the absurdity of a situation without even realising it. :coy: What a great guy.
Wembley is my favorite too. On top of what you mentioned, Grifoshka, he is very dedicated to his friends. He is always ready to help out his friends when they are in need. He hates to argue with his friends because, like has been already said, he hates to hurts other's feelings. When he does, inadvertently, do that, he does all in his power to reverse things. I love Wembley.

MuppetGeek

Reaction score
I cant decide if Wembley, Boober, Uncle Traveling Matt, Cantus, Gobo, Mokey, Red, Sprocket, Doc, The Doozers And more I cant decide