Favorite Fraggle quote

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I LOVE that one!!
Speaking of qoutes, I do have the episode, "Wembley's Egg." I wish I could come up with a good quote, but ugh I haven't watched it yet.

"Wembley, I found you in my book! You have all the symptoms of someone whose life has no meaning!" - Boober, Wembley's Egg
Darn it! I knew that was a memorable quote. I know how that feels when I just sit there while I watch the others having fun.

Grifoshka

Reaction score
I LOVE that one!!
Me too! I'm afraid if I were friends with Boober, he'd say that to me.:sigh:

I like the line "The souffle just walked through the door" from "Dump this stuff out" not so much for the line itself (though it is a good one) but for the way Dave delivered it.It wasn't so much that Boober seemed worried that the souffle was walking around but more annoyed that now he had to go catch it.
Yep, that was hilarious! I also like this song for Gobo and Wembley's attitude towards the soup, like "oh well, the soup is bad, let's sing and dance along with Boober about it". I wish my brother did that instead of criticizing, when I try to cook something.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
"It's hopeless. Let's go get some lunch!" - Felix the Fearless, Marooned
I just got the book adaptation of that episode today, and Felix is as useless in book form as he was on the show. In the book he changes his job to assistant chef at the end, because I guess he realized that saving people from dangerous situations wasn't as fun as stirring soup.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I just got the book adaptation of that episode today, and Felix is as useless in book form as he was on the show. In the book he changes his job to assistant chef at the end, because I guess he realized that saving people from dangerous situations wasn't as fun as stirring soup.
I think that that FR book is the best of the ones I own, for sure :smile: More well-written than most of 'em!

Grifoshka

Reaction score
Well, he changed his job in Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water too, didn't he? He poured water/did plumbing/did whatever Granny Fraggle told him to.

Oh, and I thought of a quote I really love:
"Don't you realize that when you laugh, germs can get right in your mouth?" - Boober, Boober's Dream

Hubert

Reaction score
Oh, and I thought of a quote I really love:
"Don't you realize that when you laugh, germs can get right in your mouth?" - Boober, Boober's Dream
YES! Another one of my faves. The way Boober says that is just so hilarious.

I think that that FR book is the best of the ones I own, for sure :smile: More well-written than most of 'em!
You're giving me the urge to go find my FR books and read them now...one of the stupidest mistakes I ever made was packing them away in storage, as that was a time I didn't really know much about Fraggle Rock.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
For everyone including, I finally Found Boober's speech or was it monologue? Anyway, Dave does have his favorite Boober's moments, but this is one of my favorites. This is for Charlietheowl and GopherCoffee.