Backstage Playset Instructions?

Hubert

Reaction score
Oh, I see. Very interesting.

crazy chris

Reaction score
What's weird about that set is that although they built UP and showed us the full scale of the dressing rooms... but they neglected the corridor that went past the staircase and had the beige brick wall and the odd clock... i think it led to the commisary ... also kermit used to have that odd angled desk there in the first couple seasons...

http://imageshack.us/f/10/backstage13copy.jpg/

cc

Hubert

Reaction score
I would imagine they didn't include that because it isn't as commonly seen as well as the fact that it really doesn't mesh well with the portion of the backstage they made. The color difference would look a bit odd, and besides, the playset is big enough to get into packaging as it is. :stick_out_tongue:

crazy chris

Reaction score
HAHA...i was talking about the movie set not the toy...

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
for them to go through all the trouble of building that huge set and yet have it not conform to the shows actual set was weird to me...

and in season 1 and 2 kermit is at that back desk more than he is at the "intercom" desk directly beside the stage

cc

Hubert

Reaction score
HAHA...i was talking about the movie set not the toy...

cc
:oops:

for them to go through all the trouble of building that huge set and yet have it not conform to the shows actual set was weird to me...
That is true, you would think that to come up with this elaborate design, you would think that they would add some important stuff like that.

Dearth

Reaction score
I've owned three Backstage playets, one of which was unopened, and I don't recall any of them coming with an instruction sheet.

Alex

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
The playset never came with instructions. But there were some fanmade ones online at one point. It appears that they've disappeared, however.

SwedishTech

Reaction score
I've owned three Backstage playets, one of which was unopened, and I don't recall any of them coming with an instruction sheet.

Alex
You're right, but Palisades posted pictures and information on their website when it first came out. :smile:

:hungry: