Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Johnnie sounds like a girls name :stick_out_tongue:

Odd how spellings can do that...and apparently it's an actual spelling according to Chrome O_0

mo

Reaction score
it feels everyone has muppet related christmas avatars but I'm too lazy to change it...oh well.

Hubert

Reaction score
I was just thinking about avatars, and I realized that my outlook on them has really changed over the past few months. I dunno if it's just me getting used to online forums more or what, but lately I haven't been attaching avatars to a person anymore and never seem to get confused by them now.

And also, with my own avatars, it seems like I've gotten less picky about them. Before I needed to carefully select a pic to use, but now it seems that anything I put up I like.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Good for you...because I might be taking a break from DP avatars

likeomgsargeisntfangirlingoverjohnnyanymore? :eek:

(nah, I am still :stick_out_tongue:)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I used to just have a Fozzie avatar for months, but very recently I started changing them about every two weeks or so, I like to switch it a little and show my love for all Muppets and whatever else.

I hope you don't associate me with my avatar. Trust me, I do not look like Big Mean Carl. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
For some reason I've really been in the mood for a penguin avatar. Might have to put one up sometime soon. :zany:

Teheheman

Reaction score
See, I don't remember what MINE was before this one. I think this might be the one I've had since joining the forum. Should I change it to something else? Or should I keep it in that this is what I believe?

Daniel