Favorite Fraggle Song

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Here's my list:

Children of Tomorrow
Dream a Dream - I love the lyrics here.
Just a Dream Away - A beautiful wistful song.
Petals of The Rose
Keep On Smiling - This song can cheer up everyone (except Mokey).
Only Way Home - I don't know why I like it. Because it's so full of energy, I guess. :smirk:
There's a Promise - A great song that's got a Christmas feeling without even mentioning Christmas!
Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink - Who doesn't love upbeat and silly songs?:coy:
Now those are the songs I always loved and I like what you choose. Love your avatar too, even though that is the "seer of the bright side" Mergle from the FR episode, "Beyond The Pond."

Grifoshka

Reaction score
Now those are the songs I always loved and I like what you choose. Love your avatar too, even though that is the "seer of the bright side" Mergle from the FR episode, "Beyond The Pond."
I'm glad you like these songs too! I noticed that many people choose different songs as their favorites. I guess Fraggle Rock just had songs for any taste.:smirk:
Thanks for compimenting on my avatar! What's wrong with Merple Merggle, though? I liked her. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'm glad you like these songs too! I noticed that many people choose different songs as their favorites. I guess Fraggle Rock just had songs for any taste.:smirk:
Thanks for compimenting on my avatar! What's wrong with Merple Merggle, though? I liked her. :smile:
Nothing! There's nothing with her! Well, everybody chooses something different.

You're welcome!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
There are so many great Fraggle Rock songs I love, but I had to choose at least 3 top favorites, I'd say they would be "Time To Live As One" (Finger Of Light) "Lost And Found" (You Can't Do That Without A Hat) and "Very Scary" (Scared Silly)

ncchuck

Reaction score
right now I'm really liking fraggle rock rock I listen to it almost everyday while walking in the woods .

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
A Friend Is A Friend & Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink!
Okay! The song ":smirk: A Friend Is A Friend:coy: " is a really great song. Boy, I really miss Jerry. I seriously grew up with his FR characters, but I don't have that song on iTunes. Darn!

Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink is silly and enjoyable. :coy: Even my mom said I am coy or shy.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
There's A Promise
Brave Alone
We're Part of Each Other
All Around The World

I LOVE "The River of Life"

I know there are scary parts of this episode, but Boober's speech and this song. YES! YES!
Charlie, I am so glad you're here at Muppet Central.

Those are really great FR songs you chosen.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
YES! I finally found this song. Thank to everyone on this site, I will admit that I am Wembley. :coy:

This song proves it too. I am alone... the only girl in the family, but there are times when I do get scared, I sing myself a song before I go to sleep.

Too bad I am the only Muppet fan since my mom has little or no interest of them.