Happy 30th Anniversary Fraggle Rock!

theSHE124

Reaction score
Thanks for the notice, Knatchman! I had no idea 'bout that! :coy:
By the way, I'm still waiting for other translations for the theme song. I'd read Spanish, French, German, please no Pig Latin again! :mad: Right now, I'm anticipating Japanese (Romanji), Russian, and Swedish. :hungry: C'mon, bring on the party!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Whew! I finally found the episode, "The Preachification of Convincing John" on YouTube. I thought it took forever, but I didn't give up.

Note that this episode aired on Feb. 14th of 83.

Enjoy and have a happy "Vallen Tine" day.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Whew! I finally found the episode, "The Preachification of Convincing John" on YouTube. I thought it took forever, but I didn't give up.

Note that this episode aired on Feb. 14th of 83.

Enjoy and have a happy "Vallen Tine" day.
Wow! Great job on finding that one. I thought that episode wouldn't be up on Youtube anymore. It's a great thing that user didn't use the words "Fraggle Rock" as tags.

theSHE124

Reaction score
That episode, on a Valumtimes Day??I had no idea! :flirt:
Plus, there's that one tune I first heard from the Fraggle Storybook. Good times, good times...:dreamy:
Hey! Since this is a thread for the 30th anniversary, I gotta good question: What's your favorite FR moment that you'll still remember even 30 years from now? Don't hurry on your answer, take your time...:sleep:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That episode, on a Valumtimes Day??I had no idea! :flirt:
Plus, there's that one tune I first heard from the Fraggle Storybook. Good times, good times...:dreamy:
Hey! Since this is a thread for the 30th anniversary, I gotta good question: What's your favorite FR moment that you'll still remember even 30 years from now? Don't hurry on your answer, take your time...:sleep:
Whoa! That's a good question, but I don't want to answer quickly and respond by making it snappy. My favorite would have to be the funeral dirge song also known as "Dixie Wailin'" I will say that Phil and Dennis have wrote some pretty good songs for the Fraggles.

Again, I LOVE Boober's reactions. Also, great vocal performance from Jerry's Gobo. Yeah, that right, I am talking about Gobo, er... sort of, but love love this song.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Slight output malfunction, but now I'm back here to continue this thread. Anyway, the Hub is gonna celebrate FR30th next week! It's true, I've seen the commercial. Check it out, yo! :excited: