Hot Wheels releasing an Electric Mayhem Bus

chudman1000

Reaction score
You could always try Wal-Mart as well. Up here in Canada my buddy was just at Wal-Mart today and he found a couple. Luckily for me he knew I wanted one so he offered to pick it up for me.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The only one I like is the EM Bus. The other ones are just plain bad.
I wish they could release more of the bus kind, like Fozzie's Studebaker, the Bus from GMC, Gonzo's Plumber Truck, 80's Robot's car, the possibilities are endless.
But instead, we get a bunch of random cars with bad poser pictures printed on them. :frown:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I wish they could release more of the bus kind, like Fozzie's Studebaker, the Bus from GMC, Gonzo's Plumber Truck, 80's Robot's car, the possibilities are endless.
But instead, we get a bunch of random cars with bad poser pictures printed on them. :frown:
I get what you mean about the lack of appeal in non-show accurate cars, but most of these have good poser pictures printed on them. :wink: These are the ones with the bad poser pictures. Hot Wheelz has made Studabakers before so releasing a Muppet model seems like a no-brainer.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Woohoo, found these at a Walmart 1 1/2 hr from me. All my local ones only had the muppets mayhem bus but the one further had all of them!!

Thanks chudman for letting me know Walmart sells these :smile:

chudman1000

Reaction score
Woohoo, found these at a Walmart 1 1/2 hr from me. All my local ones only had the muppets mayhem bus but the one further had all of them!!

Thanks chudman for letting me know Walmart sells these :smile:
You're welcome and congrats on finding them. I usually dont have any luck finding stuff like that, but my buddy does. He is the only reason I even knew that or am even getting one myself. :smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
Went to my walmart a few minutes ago... you could tell they had them at some point but the only thing left on the whole rack was 2 A-team vans from the same series... sigh...

cc

chudman1000

Reaction score
Went to my walmart a few minutes ago... you could tell they had them at some point but the only thing left on the whole rack was 2 A-team vans from the same series... sigh...

cc
Ironically enough, that's actually what my bud was looking for when he found my bus lol.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
I popped into Walmart this morning on a whim and, sure enough, there was the bus! They only had one...and now they don't have any! :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
On closer inspection, the Gonzo one is a plumbing truck. Not the one from The Muppet Movie, of course. But it looks to be related to his plumbing business in The Muppets. I actually quite like that one now that I think about it.