Muppet Film and TV References

Bridget

Reaction score
This one is old and lame probably, but on the last episode of Hannah Montana where Miley is going to college there was a reference. She was complaining about how she couldn't fit her clothing into the dresser in the dorm room and she said: "I can't even fit my clothes in here! A Muppet couldn't fit their clothes in here!"

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I saw a episode of Ed, Edd, n Eddy where ed dress as a certain frog.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I was just about to post about the Greendale Babies in the recent Community episode.
It's an obvious reference to Muppet Babies. It was pretty funny actually.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
In "The Great Patty Caper", SpongeBob finds out that there are no more patties left in the freezer:​
Dat face!​

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
He's making what looks like a Beaker face...though I'm going to bet it was a coincidence more than a reference. Spongebob is always making strange faces...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Probably. I thought the title of the episode is more of a reference to The Great Muppet Caper.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't count The Great _____ Caper titles to be references to the muppets *shrugs*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, the reason I'm saying it was the face he's making and not the title was the bit under the video where KirbTreelo added "Dat face" :stick_out_tongue:

I just have a hard time believing that the muppets were the first to use The Great ____ Caper for anything. But maybe they were. I dunno. *shrugs*