What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but its annoying me. I have no idea what happened to the video. The audio-visual sync is really bad. For the life of me I can't figure out what happened. I guess youtube is just being stupid. Although I was having some issues afterwards recording something but I think they are fixed so if you want me to try to upload one that's better quality I will

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I didn't buy to to play, just display. I try to collect obscure Muppet items, besides the common ones I have.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
It's pretty cool to own such an old piece of Muppet history. I would like to own something like that, although it wasn't at all what I expected. It's kinda like that Space game that Atari released, just with the Swine Trek.

The video worked fine for me btw. Thanks for posting!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It's pretty cool to own such an old piece of Muppet history. I would like to own something like that, although it wasn't at all what I expected. It's kinda like that Space game that Atari released, just with the Swine Trek.

The video worked fine for me btw. Thanks for posting!
Space Invaders? Its just a mini game collection thats re-skinned from other Atari games. Although you do get three on a cartridge as opposed to one, so its got that going for it.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I ordered the Dark Crystal Garthim bought off Amazon.com for $400:ouch: dollars. I'm not a rich person, but I want to have just one really, really spectacular and hard to find Muppet item, and the awesome-looking Garthim bust fit the bill. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of other Muppets fine collectibles, but none nearly as hard to find. Can't wait to get it.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a big ticket Muppet collectible for years, but I can't decide what. I have hundreds of items in my collection, but mostly small stuff. A few items around $100 but nothing significant.

Rhys

Reaction score
Last thing i bought was palisades muppets clifford a few days ago