Crazy Chris's Most Sensantional Inspirational Celebrational Muppet-ational Replica FAN FILM PROJECT

crazy chris

Reaction score
We are calling the fraggle thing a "side project" and leaving it under the same umbrella as TMSP...it is basically a way to fill the void left when TMSP may take every bit of the next 2 years to complete... the fraggle project at this stage will simply be some fun performances of classic fraggle songs and maybe some new modern tunes thrown in... a subsequently smaller scale project than the expansive "MUPPET SHOW PROJECT" which will be a bit more epic in scale.

i have a completely seperate team on each one ...each working at their own pace and hopefully entertaining you guys with "mupdates" at a much faster rate this way...and at the end of the day... thats the fun part...getting to see progress!!

i thought about a seperate blog....but then i figured since i had allready built up a small following it would be counter productive to try and divert it to a seperate thing...

consider it all one big homage to Mr. Henson...lol

cc

Slackbot

Reaction score
Just a note...the foot on the right of the photo has not been seam-picked, which is why it looks so...seam-y. It's sort of a before-and-after pic.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Holy Gonzo! I didn't put two and two together...It is Kim as in Slackbot...I am kind of slow at the sort of things...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
So, the Fraggle maker behind this was Kim. She's a Muppet/Fraggle fan that wrote FR fanfics. That is so cool. Thank you for the updates, Chris. I would love to see more.

Slackbot

Reaction score
So, the Fraggle maker behind this was Kim. She's a Muppet/Fraggle fan that wrote FR fanfics. That is so cool. Thank you for the updates, Chris. I would love to see more.
What for you talkin' past tense? I still am Kim, and I'm still writing Fraggle fic. I have a new story to post at the end of the month, in fact.