What was the last Henson thing you bought?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Recently, I brought an old-super-rare-hard-to-find SS shirt on eBay.

A few weeks ago, I brought a rare vintage (not to mention small) Bert and Ernie mug from an antique store. (If you'd like to see a picture, go visit eBay or Etsy where other people are selling their own copies)

crazy chris

Reaction score
Igel Statler & Waldorf

Next I'm going to build a balcony box for them to mount high on my wall.

So awesome!! These have been on my radar for so long!! Last time i saw them on ebay i was broke...lol... hopefully the planets will allign for me soon!!

cc

j3h

Reaction score
So awesome!! These have been on my radar for so long!! Last time i saw them on ebay i was broke...lol... hopefully the planets will allign for me soon!!

cc
Thanks!

These have been on my radar for a long time too, and I just happened to find them on eBay earlier in the week being auctioned off by someone who didn't use the word "Muppet" which had to have limited the search hits.

Best of luck to you, they are a very rare find :/

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Thanks!

These have been on my radar for a long time too, and I just happened to find them on eBay earlier in the week being auctioned off by someone who didn't use the word "Muppet" which had to have limited the search hits.

Best of luck to you, they are a very rare find :/
Didn't use the word "Muppet:confused: ?" Man, it's not every day you find a seller on eBay with a hot item who doesn't know what they're doing. Sounds like you lucked out.

crazy chris

Reaction score
hahahahhaa... yeah thats a rarity... nice work!

do you mind diverging what price u got them for? if not i totally understand!

cc

j3h

Reaction score
Thanks again guys, and yeah, i do feel lucky.
It was a little bit of a bidding war between 3 of us, (well, 2 of them...i just sniped a single shot in the last 10 seconds) but that was all who came to the party. I ended up winning at a hair over $200 for the pair and their original box. I was prepared to pay a bit more.

I am also glad to hear (at least so far) that I wasn't going against someone here to win this.

The last set I saw on eBay went for over $400, so I feel I did pretty good. Especially since I feel these ones made by igel are as close to an actual replica as we'll ever get of these feisty old curmudgeons. And the fact that they just don't show up all that often for sale.

I really do wish you the best of luck tracking them down Chris, for when you are ready, here's a little bit of what I had been doing:
I have had an eBay alert set for "muppet igel" for forever which would let me know when something new was listed (lots of igel muppet businessman Kermits)...so that didn't ping with this auction since "Muppet" was not used. Fortunately I had a secondary search for "Statler Waldorf" (no "&"or "and" since who knows which would be used when they get listed) which I didn't have set to alert me (too many hits), but something for me to check every couple of days...I got lucky and spotted this about 19 hours before the auction end and at that time it only had 1 bid (again, I think the lack of the word "muppet" really kept it hidden to my advantage)

crazy chris

Reaction score
Fantastic price!! Thanks so much for the tips!! i have a steady search of the word MUPPET that i check once about every half hour....which shows why i missed this... i will add your tips to my ebay resume! lol

cc

Twitch92

Reaction score
Palisades Electric Mayhem stage playset (from the Ebay), and the 1988 Swedish Chef doll (clearly, also from Ebay).

Tomservo95

Reaction score
Bought a Mahna Mahna POP! figure from Barnes and Noble, a Gonzo Hot Wheel, a Palisades Johnny Fiama, a 1981 Big Bird die-cast car, and a neat shirt from Sears with Fozzie, Kermit, and a purple tux clad Gonzo on it.