Which Fraggle are you?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
It's a tie between Gobo Fraggle and Mokey Fraggle.
To me, I'm mostly like Gobo because I like to try new things and I'm always brave and corageus about things that I don't like to try like experimenting with fire and going on roller coasters.

Gobo Fraggle- 100%
Mokey Fraggle- 100%
Traveling Matt- 84%
Red Fraggle- 84%
Boober Fraggle- 67%
Wembley Fraggle- 0% (I thought Wembley would end up with a higher percentage since he's one of my favorite characters from this TV show)

DrDientes

Reaction score
Mokey 100%
Travelling Matt 78%
Boober 49%
Gobo 30%
Red 23%
Wembley 0%

Not surprised, really. I'm a lot like Mokey: I love writing and drawning, and I get distracted too easily. And like Matt, I love travel, but I don't like maps. :stick_out_tongue: I love just walking around in unknowns places. Like Boober, I love just speding time with me, doing things I like. But I don't have idea about Gobo or Red.

Tealie

Reaction score
Hmm... i took this quiz a few years ago and was Mokey. Now I'm:
1. Matt
2. Mokey
3. Boober
4. Gobo
5. Red
6. Wembly.

When I was little, my favorite was Red, but something about Boober makes me feel cozy and at ease... On the other hand, Gobo's sense of adventure was aways a bit of a thrill... but I've always been a bit of a dreamer like Mokey... on yet another hand, I always looked forward to Uncle Matt's postcard segmants...and Madam Trasheep... But the gorges made me laugh, and I sort of resonate with their clumseyness... I KNOW! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WEMBLY!!!:coy:

RumbleBug

Reaction score
Mokey - 100%
Boober - 75%
Wembley - 75%
Traveling Matt - 50%
Gobo - 25%
Red - 0%

I think this list is pretty accurate, haha! I like to read and write, and I'm a bit of a daydreamer, so I totally get the Mokey comparison. I also enjoy being by myself and I can be a pretty bad worrywart, like Boober. Lastly, I'm a total wembler, like Wembley, so I think the fact that I scored highest on those three is pretty accurate! :dreamy::sigh::coy:

Grifoshka

Reaction score
Mokey - 100%
Boober - 67%
Wembley - 56%
Gobo - 52%
Traveling Matt - 49%
Red - 0%

Well, I actually thought Mokey and Wembley would be swapped, but I guess the rest is pretty accurate! :stick_out_tongue:

mo

Reaction score
I got Gobo, Mokey, and uncle travelling matt all at 100% weird...
Gobo - 100%
Mokey - 100%
Travelling Matt - 100%
Red - 80%
Boober - 20%
Wembley - 0%

Bridget

Reaction score
I got Gobo, Mokey, and uncle travelling matt all at 100% weird...
Gobo - 100%
Mokey - 100%
Travelling Matt - 100%
Red - 80%
Boober - 20%
Wembley - 0%
I think that it's pretty cool that you got Gobo though! But seriously? Do I really act like Boober...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Okay guys, I re-took the quiz and I got better results :excited: , but they are not all 100% :sigh:

Mokey - 100%
Gobo - 84%
Traveling Matt - 84%
Boober - 34%
Red - 23%
Wembley - 0%

I got Gobo :smirk: too, but he was close to my second and tied to Traveling Matt.

Do I really act like Boober...
To answer your question, "No!" What do you exactly act more like...?