Fraggle Rock returning to The Hub April 21, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Does Karen Prell have an email address? I couldn't find one on her website. And that's the best way to get an answer for our question.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
We may know the answer by the credits at the end of Fraggles & Ferdowsi IN SPACE when it releases on the Nerdist channel. They usually do that with Neil's Puppet Dreams.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
We may know the answer by the credits at the end of Fraggles & Ferdowsi IN SPACE when it releases on the Nerdist channel. They usually do that with Neil's Puppet Dreams.
They didn't do that with Do It Anyway. I hope they do it with that.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Just got done seeing the promo while watching the pound puppies a few hours ago,
the voice for Gobo just doesn't sound.... the same, then again, not everyone's perfect :smirk:

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
I've been asking Grant Baciocco on Facebook who played Gobo and he won't tell me. Maybe if all of us keep asking him politely, he'll tell us.
I appreciate that you want to know but it's not my place to say anything. It's a proffesional courtesy thing. If and when it gets out, it gets out but it's not my business to be the one to say anything. I'd appreciate not being asked about it. Not trying to be a jerk or anything. Hope you understand my position.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I just saw it. during Animaniacs! Well, it's not perfect, but it's better than just ignoring that character!​

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
I saw two different Hub promos for the upcoming FR marathon. The new Gobo sounded better than what I was expecting. It may not sound perfect, but I thought both the voice and puppetry were pretty good. Whoever that was obviously studied a lot of Jerry's performances, so kudos to him.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I appreciate that you want to know but it's not my place to say anything. It's a proffesional courtesy thing. If and when it gets out, it gets out but it's not my business to be the one to say anything. I'd appreciate not being asked about it. Not trying to be a jerk or anything. Hope you understand my position.
I understand, and I hope that others do too. More than likely it's not your decision to reveal that information, and if you did it would get you in trouble. I know all about NDAs, believe me.

I'm sure we'll eventually find out. Until then, I'll just wish they'd put the ads up on Youtube so I could finally see the dang things.

Status
Not open for further replies.