New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Just as a second thought, a few weeks ago there were pictures taken of Steve Whitmire puppeteering Constantine where a wedding is rumoured to take place. Would Steve actually be both Kermit and Constantine or would he only perforrm Constantine when the villain is pretending to be Kermit?
How do we know those photos aren't supposed to be Kermit wearing a fake mole to impersonate Constantine? I wouldn't be surprised if he does that.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
How do we know those photos aren 't supposed to be Kermit wearing a fake mole to impersonate Constantine? I wouldn't be surprised if he does that.
You pose a good question, my friend. I guess we can only speculate until we either know more or wait until the movie comes out.

However I sincerely hope Steve plays both characters, because let's face it, he is seriously talented and freakin' awesome....:shifty::eek::smile:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i honestly thought it was Con-stant-ine like that but i guess we will have to wait til either a teaser or trailer or working on the movie says it.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Well, it's not this, but this trailer will demonstrate the obvious way the name is pronounced. :stick_out_tongue:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Check it out guys! This is an excerpt from an interview with Ray Liotta!

Have you filmed your scenes for The Muppets … Again! yet?
Liotta: Yea, I just finished the Muppet movie.
What do you do in that film?
Liotta: I’m singing and dancing with Danny Trejo (Machete).
Was that your first time singing and dancing on screen?
Liotta: Yea, but I did musical theater. Although, it was my first time doing it with the Muppets! But this is the second film I’ve done with them (NOTE: Liotta also appeared in Muppets from Space).
I don't really know Ray, but any new news is exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.