Fraggle Rock returning to The Hub April 21, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
The mystery has been solved! Henson told me on Facebook that the new performer of Gobo is: (DRUM ROLL) John Tartagila!
No way! Well, he did an incredible job as Gobo, after all, he is a big fan of Fraggle Rock so this went hand in hand. His performance as Gobo is nearly dead-on, keep up the good work, John!

Drtooth

Reaction score
And his chemistry with Karen/Red is perfect too. I wouldn't mind John being the official Gobo now. In fact, I hope it's permanent.

They just need a project for the Fraggles to be in.

(Off topic... anyone else think that the Doozers cartoon, if not getting on PBS, should go to The Hub?)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
No way! Well, he did an incredible job as Gobo, after all, he is a big fan of Fraggle Rock so this went hand in hand. His performance as Gobo is nearly dead-on, keep up the good work, John!
Oh yeah, I sort of remeber him now. I researched he was Princeton from Avenue Q. Heh! Then, my question is, "Why do all of us FR fans think Gobo is like the Princeton kind of guy. I mean he has his street smarts, right? I didn't mean to get off topic, but then I was also thinking the bad idea bears remind of Philo & Gunge. Either good or bad advice, those rats do try to help the Fraggles (that would include Gobo, eh?) Okay, back to your regular FR topic program

MuppetGeek

Reaction score
John did an Awesome job as Gobo when I first heard it I thought it was Matt :smile:

Sadly I dont have The Hub because I live in Ireland and I dont have the final collection dvd because its not released in Region 2

Status
Not open for further replies.