Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

SpinneyBigBird1

Reaction score
Porridge Art: I was expecting more from Bobby Moynihan... I was kind of disappointed with his appearance. All in all, this episode was interesting. Baby Bear can get kind of annoying when he appears in a whole episode, but I'm not going to lie: I chuckled at "Powwwwiiiiddddggggeeee Aaaawwwtttttt" when the heavenly rays came down. I'm not entirely sure what the curriculum of this episode was... Trial and error? How to stack delivery boxes? Consistencies of porridge? I'm not sure. But all in all it was decent. Stray Observations: 1.) When Telly was dressed up, I think they were using a different puppet altogether that was not a "sack puppet" seeing as he had live-hands like Baby Bear. 2.) When Telly said "Oooh" it was really cool to see how Marty flexed the puppet's mouth to the proper shape.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No, it's from the next season. I wanna say it's a part of some sort of Jerry Nelson tribute show/special/thing.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, they did have something like that in the "Wing in the Sling" episode from season 40 so it's always a possibility.