Fraggle Rock returning to The Hub April 21, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
What remains to be seen is how well he can do Gobo's singing. Of course, there's no doubt that John is a fantastic singer, but I sure hope that he can bring that certain sound quality in his voice that Jerry brought.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I hope that Gobo's going to be active enough for us to find out about his singing voice, as opposed to only being around for a promo here and a lip-synched video there.

Last year at Dragon*Con, when I was walking around with my Janken puppet, someone told me that Henson was doing something with the Fraggles. I told them that I'd heard about the movie, and that it was stalled out in development heck. No, she said, a TV show. I said I'd heard about the Doozer show, and it seemed to have the same problem. No, she said, a Fraggle show. I told her that I'd have to see that to believe it, but I'd sure like for my skepticism to be proven wrong. Normally I'd just discount this as some fan's wishful thinking, but at the same con a guy came up to me and, in the same matter-of-fact tone told me about a Fraggle project he had been working on. A music video. Of course, I told him that that would be neat, but I'd have to see it to believe it. He accepted that and said that he couldn't tell me any more, but it'd be released in a few weeks. And a few weeks later the Ben Folds Five video appeared!

So...who knows? Gobo might need to warm up his vocal cords after all.
"What do ya do​

With a big stack of postcards..."​

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
A new Fraggle promo just appeared on the Hub website (and presumably is airing on TV now) called Ask a Fraggle, where Gobo and Red answer viewer questions ranging from Doozer towers to Bronies :smirk: :excited:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I know how I'm going to do my hair tomorrow.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Well I really like it but I have one question!
What's a Bronie?
A Brony is a fan who is in love with the show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on The Hub. Surprisingly, most of the fans of this show are male.

No Fracklefan2012 I mean Bronies!
"Bronies" is the plural form of "Brony". You spelled "Brony" wrong. That's all.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Fun video! Great to see Fraggles in action!

And completely baseless speculation here, but I think that Fraggle Rock must be returning on a semi-permanent basis to the schedule, because this seems like a lot of promos to make for a single marathon.

Status
Not open for further replies.