TV Alert: Fraggle Rock-a-thon 30th anniversary on The Hub April 21

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hey! I like Nicktoons, Bob! They're the reason I wanna be an animator!

Anyway, I did get to see only the first episode in the marathon. :sigh: I thought my sisters were going to church today, but because one of them still needs more music practice before her lesson, it seemed better off if I went to church instead. So it was just Mom and me over there this morning.

I know, I was beginning to regret not seeing the marathon when the church's worship team, who were playing bluegrass music today, began to play that one song that goes 'All the way my Savior leads me'. I felt happier, because Mom always points to that song as something that reminds her of Fraggles walking through the caves and tunnels of their homes. :dreamy: I've been thinking recently that my life seems to be going nowhere. I think I have no idea what it means to live; then again, I remember how those characters journeyed throughout the series wondering such deep topics. I just have to keep believing that my life will began took take fruit somewhere near, and hopefully not far...

Sorry I wasn't able to get the full experience compared to any of you guys. It's still worth it for me to see John Tartaglia's performance for Gobo. :smile: (How do you pronunce his last name? Cause I keep thinking 'Talladega' for some weird reason...:smirk:)

theSHE124

Reaction score
Okay, what's up this 'world collision?' I don't mind toying with horse dolls as much as the next girl, (and yes, I do have a friend, a guy who's also a bronie,) but the My Little Pony franchise is for girls, much too demographic! Fraggle Rock was made for a worldwide audience regardless of culture, ethnicity, or gender. To mix both series is just insane, BAD insanity! :eek: Though I don't mind those cartoonists of MAD Magazine covering the perspective, they're always 'mad!' to do anything. (Get it?)

:wink: Come to think of it, all of what you said in this issue right here, on the J--
[No thanks, Scooter. I don't need any examples. Just being figurative.]

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Okay, what's up this 'world collision?' I don't mind toying with horse dolls as much as the next girl, (and yes, I do have a friend, a guy who's also a bronie,) but the My Little Pony franchise is for girls, much too demographic! Fraggle Rock was made for a worldwide audience regardless of culture, ethnicity, or gender. To mix both series is just insane, BAD insanity! :eek: Though I don't mind those cartoonists of MAD Magazine covering the perspective, they're always 'mad!' to do anything. (Get it?)

:wink: Come to think of it, all of what you said in this issue right here, on the J--
[No thanks, Scooter. I don't need any examples. Just being figurative.]
I hope you're kidding.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wow...I don't like MLP, but I think that it speaks volumes if a show can appeal to a wide variety of people even if the show is out of their demographic. It means they are doing something right. It may be marketed to girls, but that does not mean that bars others from enjoying it.

That's like saying Sesame Street characters should not have appeared on the Muppet show because the SS demographic is for very young children. That's saying that the Muppets and Sesame Street should stay far away from each other, and by extension, there can't be any adult fans. And you also pretty much insulted your friend by saying that, implying that because he is a male, he cannot like the show.

theSHE124

Reaction score
...I still think something about it seems wrong, but maybe some of you are right, the reasoning was wrong. I wish to make an apology for that post. So, I'm sorry. :embarrassed: Will you ever forgive me?

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
I'm so sad, Gobo sounds different! He need to practice his voice more. Jerry can't be replaced.