TV Alert: Fraggle Rock-a-thon 30th anniversary on The Hub April 21

crazy chris

Reaction score
Set my dvr for this... double checked it ....and my stupid dvr STILL didnt record it... i am so bummed

cc

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I hope that someone somewhere will be kind enough to make any special spots and bumpers available online for those of us who don't have The Hub...hint hint...
I gotcha covered! I can get them in the next few days! :laugh:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I gotcha covered! I can get them in the next few days! :laugh:
Thank you in advance! I can't wait to hear Uncle Matt's latest postcard.

I just re-watched the "Ask a Fraggle" spot, and it looks like Red misremembered something. When asked how convincing Convincing John was, she said that he convinced Mokey to convince everyone not to eat Doozer towers. Um, it was the other way around. Mokey got him to convince everyone to stop eating the towers. *snicker*

Rugratskid

Reaction score
No problem, I haven't even seen the marathon yet! I recorded it, so that's where it will come from.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Thank you in advance! I can't wait to hear Uncle Matt's latest postcard.

I just re-watched the "Ask a Fraggle" spot, and it looks like Red misremembered something. When asked how convincing Convincing John was, she said that he convinced Mokey to convince everyone not to eat Doozer towers. Um, it was the other way around. Mokey got him to convince everyone to stop eating the towers. *snicker*
Either way, Slackbot, it still sounds like Red has painful memories from 'The Prearchification of Convincing John'. I mean, who wouldn't when you can't eat your favorite snack? :ouch:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Hub just aired a bumper where Gobo got a postcard from Traveling Matt wherein he talks about Equestria. WORLDS COLLIDE!
I'd say Worlds already collided when Katie Cook went from the Fraggle Rock comics to the MLP FIM comics.

Too bad there wasn't an Uncle Matt Post Card from Cybertron.

"My Dearest Nephew Gobo...

You think the Silly Creatures of Earth are screwed up. That's nothing compared to these big Shiny monsters. They say that some have even popped up on our planet. If you see one, RUN!"

Slackbot

Reaction score
Either way, Slackbot, it still sounds like Red has painful memories from 'The Prearchification of Convincing John'. I mean, who wouldn't when you can't eat your favorite snack? :ouch:
Red's favorite snack is radish bars, silly. (Also her favorite hair care product.) Still, point taken. Convincing John messed with her mind, and she still hasn't recovered from the trauma.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I loved how angry Red was talking about it. I wonder how much of this was improvised. That one really got a great performance from Karen.

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
Poor Red, Convincing John has traumatized her and Wembly. Never heard a fraggle growl before that episode... Heehee