Happy 30th Anniversary Fraggle Rock!

jonnytbird

Reaction score
I love Fraggle Rock and I'm glad it's their 30th anniversary! I was really surprised that they were reunited in that Ben Folds Five video last year. Now I hope that we see more Fraggles in new action for the remainder of the year. I'd really love to see them make some special appearances on some shows promoting their series collection or their new book.

You cannot leave the magic.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Special website:

http://www.fragglerock30.com/

There's a special "classic music collection" coming soon, which sounds nice; I hope it has songs that aren't ones already on albums (and are the actual studio recordings and not the Special SS Xmas route, using the actual episode audio.)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Special website:

There's a special "classic music collection" coming soon, which sounds nice; I hope it has songs that aren't ones already on albums (and are the actual studio recordings and not the Special SS Xmas route, using the actual episode audio.)
I can't wait for the String Doll Gang lineup and the Fraggle Rock Collector's Book. I wished the Fraggle Rock wesbsite had character biographies, as well as playable online games, wallpapers, and screensavers.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I believe these are the lyrics to the Swedish version.

Dansa och häng mä', Sjung med och mulleni.
Sprak och fest och färg, I vårt Fraggelberg.

Sprak och fest och färg.
Här är Gobo, Moki, Vembi, Bober, Vips!

Dansa och häng mä', Sjung med och mulleni.
Sprak och fest och färg, I vårt Fraggelberg.
I vårt Fraggelberg.
I vårt Fraggelberg.
You know, semi-related to that, I'd just love someone to post a clip of Uncle Matt from the Japanese Fraggle Rock dub. I hear he's voiced by the late Junpei Takiguchi, also the same voice actor as Dokurobei-sama from Yatterman. What a difference in character that is.

Sounds like they have some good stuff lined up, but too bad PVC collectibles or figures aren't one of them. And I wish that they'd have physical trading cards instead of virtual ones. But that coffee table book and that Music collection sound great.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
You know, semi-related to that, I'd just love someone to post a clip of Uncle Matt from the Japanese Fraggle Rock dub. I hear he's voiced by the late Junpei Takiguchi, also the same voice actor as Dokurobei-sama from Yatterman. What a difference in character that is..
Yeah. I would like to hear Japanese Uncle Matt, Majory, Philo, Gunge, and Cotterpin as well. I wonder if the whole series of Fraggle Rock was dubbed in Japanese, including the animated series.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I can't wait for the String Doll Gang lineup and the Fraggle Rock Collector's Book. I wished the Fraggle Rock wesbsite had character biographies, as well as playable online games, wallpapers, and screensavers.
You're right! I checked out the website and yeah it a work in progress. Oh brother! If those Internet geeks ndidn't wemble so much, I could of found out the biography of those characters... oooh and games. I love games! Bwhahaha!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Special website:

Cool looking page, though the order of when the things are coming out is a bit all over the place. Fraggle playing cards are pretty random but cool.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Um...wow. That page is...well, confusing. It reminds me of 1996 Geocities, when everybody and their sisters made fan sites by uploading dozens of photos that everyone had already seen because they were already on every other site. How am I supposed to interpret the "Coming in [month]" blocks? Do they apply to everything coming after them when read left to right, top to bottom, until you come to another? If so, then the "Coming in December" for the Cafepress shop must refer to last December, as I just received some shirts from them last week. And why is there a "Coming in October" when the very next block is "Coming in November?" Why are the months in random order? And...oh forget it.

Sorry if I seem fussy and nitpicky, but it's poor web design that makes you look at a site and wonder what it's all about, and poor web design makes a site a poor tool for communicating its message to visitors. Maybe someone will come in and sift through that disorganized heap of image blocks so I'll get more out of it than "This stuff is coming out sometime in the future, unless it's already out."

theSHE124

Reaction score
I'm old enough, but this is much too soon for me! :sigh: Besides, L.A. is a world away from me. We need a Fraggle Rock party this side of the Mississippi, and I know just where...:busy: