Julie Andrews: "One Step Into Spring" coming to DVD in 2014

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
[quote="MuppetDanny, post: 1018919, member: 26"]I've found this:

Not very good cover:grr: [/quote]
I wouldn't expect anything less from the guys at Legend Entertainment Alliance or whatever their name is. At least I won't feel too bad about putting this on my DVD shelf next to my Muppet Show Muppet DVDs considering how prominent they are on the box.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Is it any worse than the cover for "A Special Sesame Street Christmas", which was released on DVD by the same company?
Haha, I think this may be worse. I mean, there's a season 5 Gonzo, Stock Photo Kermit (belch) and Rowlf, and Miss Piggy from a still from The Muppets. So that's just pics from all over the place. At least the pics on the SS Xmas cover were from the special. :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm sure that the cover would be better if this special was owned by Disney. But as it's owned by a company that doesn't own the Muppets (it would be interesting to know what the process is like for such releases.... since those images are stock photos instead of still images, I wonder if they needed permission to use those images on the cover) I'm not surprised by the poor cover. Though it is a better cover than the Muppets Magic from The Ed Sullivan Show cover.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
The Muppet Mindset posted a better quality upload of the cover:

Gee, they are really pushing the Muppets the same way Michael Jackson was really promoted on the A Special Sesame Street Christmas DVD. I guess that means there will be a dubstep about firin' our im-a-gin-a-tions.

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
The Amazon.com listing has a new version of the cover, which (admittedly) is an improvement over the last; includes 6% more Timmy Monster :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oh Gawd, that one's even worse!
That just looks horrible, it looks so fake! I can't believe an actual video company makes covers like that!

dwmckim

Reaction score
At least they used (a) actual stills from the show (b) REAL Muppets and not ugly posers (c) it's got Timmy!!! That means they're one up on the filmmakers of "The Muppets"

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We wanted to give everybody a heads up that the "One Step Into Spring" DVD release with Julie Andrews and the Muppets has been postponed by Legend Group Studios until Spring 2014 to coincide with the Muppets eighth theatrical feature.

On-line sites like Amazon still have it being released on April 23, however, you won't find the DVD anywhere. The good news is that this anticipated CBS special will be released on DVD in Spring 2014. It's not cancelled, only delayed.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
They're waiting a half-a-year to release this? :confused:

Hopefully in all that time, they can work on better artwork for the DVD cover.