Happy 30th Anniversary Fraggle Rock!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I keep calling the 30th Fraggle Rock Anniversary- 30 Rock.

Someone's gotta do that for the new Threadless contest! :laugh:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I keep calling the 30th Fraggle Rock Anniversary- 30 Rock.

Someone's gotta do that for the new Threadless contest! :laugh:
30 Rock, eh? Well, there used to be a show called, "30 Rock.". but you're right Mitcheel. I will call this anniversary 39 rock, because for me the number 40 rocks. O better be sure I am confusinf you or FrackleFan for this matter.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Mad Magazine gives out goodie packs, mostly books and DVDs, to the people whose letters are printed in their magazine. This month the goodies include the Meet the Fraggles DVD due out on May 14. The blurb even mentioned the street date. How's that for cross-promotion?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Mad Magazine gives out goodie packs, mostly books and DVDs, to the people whose letters are printed in their magazine. This month the goodies include the Meet the Fraggles DVD due out on May 14. The blurb even mentioned the street date. How's that for cross-promotion?
Wow! That's great. I can't wait for that. :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
30 Rock, eh? Well, there used to be a show called, "30 Rock.". but you're right Mitcheel. I will call this anniversary 39 rock, because for me the number 40 rocks. O better be sure I am confusinf you or FrackleFan for this matter.
That was actually the reason why I kept getting mixed up. :laugh:
I'm a huge fan of the show 30 Rock. So I kept getting confused with two of my favorite shows. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
HI GUYS! Sorry, I was wrong to shout! Guess what I found! This time, it's Majory, the Trash Heap. The quote I really loved was, "You cannot leave the magic."

Here's the videos so far:

Well, that is all of those new clips. So, remember Majory is the all-knowing Trash Heap, full of wisdom and an oracle. Happy Fraggle Friday, FR fans.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hello again! I have discovered a video of Traveling Matt and Cotterpin Doozer. This was aired like 20 years ago.