What are your favorite Fraggle Rock episodes?

dinoboy

Reaction score
i loved it when Doc got a new computer game and then Sprocket played it and a videogame challenge went on, till Mr. Shimmalfinny got 800,000 points on Doc's game. (Zombie Attack) with Galaxian arcade game sound effects.

The last of the lilly creatures- Red find a legendary sea serpent at a pond during her cave travels.

I can laugh at Doc's new musical instrument containing pipes and played with steam and a piano-type keyboard. The music played makes you laugh and smile and think of Sprocket and his comedy antics.

When Doc brings out a new chair onto the outside patio, and goes inside for some lemonade. However when he got back, Sprocket got into his chair and got comfortable. They both argued on who's chair it was, and compromised and shared the chair.

The Grapes of generosity

The Bells of Fraggle Rock

The song the fraggles play at the end of the final episode when Doc and Sprocket move to their new home.

And the episode where the toe ticklers get into fraggle rock and Mokey has one of her own as she likes her, but learns about when they change into a new flying creature.

Twitch92

Reaction score
Absolute favorite (and forgive me for forgetting the name of the actual episode) is when SideBottom returns, and convinces Boober to dress up like the old gypsy lady. That song gets me every time.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Absolute favorite (and forgive me for forgetting the name of the actual episode) is when SideBottom returns, and convinces Boober to dress up like the old gypsy lady. That song gets me every time.
The episode is called, "Boober's Quiet Day." Boober wants peace and quiet (true) until Sidebottom returns, convicess him to tell lies to his friends, and dress up as a old gyspy lady. The song was "I Sniff The Rose" (Gypsy Song). Honestly Boober is my favorite FR character right after Wembley. Thank you for posting, Twitch92. Aren't you new on Muppet Central?

Twitch92

Reaction score
The episode is called, "Boober's Quiet Day." Boober wants peace and quiet (true) until Sidebottom returns, convicess him to tell lies to his friends, and dress up as a old gyspy lady. The song was "I Sniff The Rose" (Gypsy Song). Honestly Boober is my favorite FR character right after Wembley. Thank you for posting, Twitch92. Aren't you new on Muppet Central?
Sooort of. I used to check out the site years ago. Never participated much. Suddenly, I remember this place exsists, and I want to be part of the group. Hi!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Sooort of. I used to check out the site years ago. Never participated much. Suddenly, I remember this place exsists, and I want to be part of the group. Hi!
Hello! Sadly, I don't have that episode. I hope I get it very soon on DVD. Muppet Central does exist. After 15 years? Oh my gosh! I started this website last year. Oh well, this may be my second year, but I don't post as much as I used to last year.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Maybe it's partly because he sorta reminds me of Chuckie from the Rugrats, who is my favorite from the Rugrats. If Rugrats and Fraggle Rock ever met up for some reason, I know Tommy and Gobo would be best friends, and Chuckie and Wembly would be as well. It's already been 30 years since the Fraggles first appeared on TV? The Henson company needs to do something BIG for this!
Come to think of it, you're right. I do see the comparsions the more I watch the Rugrats show or even the movies. Gobo and Tommy are leaders and
Wembley/Chuckie are childish, but they love their best buddies. Thanks for the hint, Rugratskid.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Yes, especially in Marooned, where the subject of death is brought up, on a show for kids. It is surprising that they managed to bring that up, but that just makes me love that episode even more.
There's this Youtube video that puts together all the clips of the fraggles mentioning any form of death or dying or doom. It's 18 minutes long, or something like that. Henson never talked down to kids. Seeing them all put together is an interesting experience...

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Come to think of it, you're right. I do see the comparsions the more I watch the Rugrats show or even the movies. Gobo and Tommy are leaders and
Wembley/Chuckie are childish, but they love their best buddies. Thanks for the hint, Rugratskid.
I've always seen it like that actually, and no problem, glad to help out.

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
Beginnings, a friend in need, wembley and the gorgs. Junior sells the farm, mokeys funeral, a change in address