What does your voice sound like...

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
And my LAUGH... Well, imagine a psychopathic weasel-clown-dolphin laughing. You know, one of those real high-pitched demented laughs?:shifty:
LOL! I have a similar laugh, though more like a donkey. Sometimes I laugh so hard, no sound comes out. It's kinda freaky.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My voice when I'm talking? Gosh, that's hard to answer, but I will give it a try. I have a French accent, but sometimes I sound like either Red Fraggle or Miss Piggy. Then, my laugh... it's complicated.

Birdon sounds a wittle like Babs seed, But sometimes like Annie sue. With a Country accent. Birdon hates her voice. :frown:

Birdon can be like Junior, who replaces the "R" with a "W". Is that silly willy? No? Biwdon can do baby talk, too.
When you were posting from the conversation, it sound like Junior said those things.

I better go now before I babble any longer.

mo

Reaction score
Birdon can be like Junior, who replaces the "R" with a "W". Is that silly willy? No? Biwdon can do baby talk, too.
I can't say wide array without saying wide away or ride away :/

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
My voice? What does it sound like? That's a tough one...

Character-wise, good luck finding a comparison. I've got nothin'. I can do some impressions and slip into character voices at times, but... *shrugs*

I've asked people to tell me if I had an accent, and surprisingly they said that I had a bit of a Northeastern accent. By that, I think they mean East Coast? Funny thing is that I've basically lived in central/southern USA my whole life and have only been to New York City a grand total of once.

I have a pretty wide vocal range, singing-wise. My choir teacher put me as a contralto (basically a female tenor) when I was in high school choir, but both times I went to Solo & Ensemble Competition the judges said I had a very pretty upper range.

So I believe that's a basic rundown on the basis of a vocal Caitlyn. Though I am rather curious: What do you guys think I sound like?

lady piggy

Reaction score
My voice, well i would definitely say i sound like my mother but i also sound like a mixture of Ariel from the little mermaid and Pocahontas

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Something about Chip Whitley almost reminds me of the way Brad Loekle sounds, can't quite put my finger on it. Hmm...

Ozymandias

Reaction score
My voice tends to fluctuate a bit. When I'm relaxed, I switch more to a mid-range feminine voice sliding towards the higher-end. When I'm in a more go-get-em, high powered mode or am on the defense/am nervous or scared, my voice deeps lower and becomes a bit more masculine and monotone in nature. Very odd. With both sets, I have a slightly stuffed-up tone due to having small nostrils and therefore finding it somewhat harder to breathe. >_> Good radio voice I am not. Oh yeah, and to add to the weirdness I sing soprano.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Something about Chip Whitley almost reminds me of the way Brad Loekle sounds, can't quite put my finger on it. Hmm...
Never heard of Brad Loekle but maybe HE knows. I'll ask Chip later lol

Daniel

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
When my voice is low I sound like Sam Eagle
When my voice is high I sound like Mickey Mouse
My silly voice is kind of like Roger from American Dad
However when I do accents I sound like a lot of characters
Spanish is Pepe
Italian is Mario
American is Walter
My real voice sounds like Wheatley from the game Portal 2