Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You realize these people are old, and some of them have other careers. They're not going to be around forever, and they are going to have to be replaced with new cast members at some point. the perils for a long running series. Meanwhile, Bob really got more screen time than the last couple seasons.

I swear Susan was in this season, but considering how long they stretched the episodes out, I can barely remember the first half of the season.
Well, I think it also has more to do with the number of episodes being produced. If they'd ever go back to about 100 episodes per season, we may see more of those people. But I know with the budget cuts and things, that's pretty unlikely anytime soon.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Cookie Monster sure loves eating phones, doesn't he?
With how many people I get playing with those things while at the register at the store where I work, I could stand to have Cookie Monster there to eat all of those!

P.S.: Sorry for the double post. I misread the board and it looked like someone posted after I did.

Today's episode was pretty good, but Grover really sold it. Though, the song at the end of the episode was... well... annoying. Very annoying.
Yeah. I was expecting more of a classic SS song like "Sunny Day" or "Sing" or something like that.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
With how many people I get playing with those things while at the register at the store where I work, I could stand to have Cookie Monster there to eat all of those!

P.S.: Sorry for the double post. I misread the board and it looked like someone posted after I did.

I didn't like the song they did at the end that well either. I was expecting more of a classic SS song like "Sunny Day" or "Sing" or something like that.

I noticed they did indeed use an Ernie and Bert Great Adventures that wasn't in widescreen. Either Oscarfan is on to something about the other segments not testing well, or they just don't realize they have them.
Still. It was good to see a new one of those. I didn't know if they were making anymore or not.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Still. It was good to see a new one of those. I didn't know if they were making anymore or not.
No. It wasn't new. It was seen in another episode, all the way back 4 seasons ago

It was nice to see one that hasn't been rerun much, though. And it did barely fit in with the Opera Murray Tune ins.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No. It wasn't new. It was seen in another episode, all the way back 4 seasons ago

It was nice to see one that hasn't been rerun much, though. And it did barely fit in with the Opera Murray Tune ins.
Oh yeah, it had the opera beaver in it. I was hoping for the car mechanic one would be included, since the theme of the episode was music (It's also one of my favorite ones).

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I hope Oscarfan gets files for Trashgiving Day and Great Vibrations soon. Not just because I want those episodes to have guides on Muppet Wiki, but also because he deserves to see all the episodes of this season.

cahuenga

Reaction score
some episodes from season 42 didnt have guides on Muppet Wiki....:frown:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
some episodes from season 42 didnt have guides on Muppet Wiki....:frown:
I know. I hope whoever's been sending Oscarfan files for episodes from this season sends him files for episodes of the last season too, so those episodes could have guides.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I didn't even watch any episodes this season only muppet inserts