TV Alert: The Muppets on "Good Luck Charlie" Season 4 premiere April 28, 2013

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Muppets will join Disney Channel's hit family comedy "Good Luck Charlie" for its Season 4 premiere. Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear and Animal join series stars Bridgit Mendler and Leigh-Allyn Baker to perform a show-stopping original song "Dream House" on Sunday April 28 at 7:30 eastern, 6:30 central.

Watch previews from the show here...

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Disney has a live stream on their website. I'm an Optimum user, so I could get it; I don't know if the rest of you can.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Not a bad song; I liked the short TMS-style introduction they had on the television.

But, c'mon. Can Piggy not live in 24 b*tch mode please?
Was there more to the song and the appearance then just those YouTube clips?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I loved the Muppet parts. The song was amazing! Also, did the talking circle exist before this episode or was that a special Muppet they made for this episode?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I loved the Muppet parts. The song was amazing! Also, did the talking circle exist before this episode or was that a special Muppet they made for this episode?
It's probably not a Muppet; it's a contrast to show what types of things Charlie and Teddy are into (Charlie simplistic, child-oriented entertainment and the universally appealing Muppets).

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It's probably not a Muppet; it's a contrast to show what types of things Charlie and Teddy are into (Charlie simplistic, child-oriented entertainment and the universally appealing Muppets).
That's probably right.

GonzoWaltsfan

Reaction score
UGH!! That was horrible!! Was it me or did Kermit's voice sound off? He sounded so much better in the newest film. Even just watching the promos for this I was afraid of this and even thinking of skipping the show. Why was Animal in this any ways? It was just all over the place. Also, not to mention the mom on Good Luck Charlie, she could be Piggy's freakin rival. Please don't use them this way Disney, I know your hoping to bring the ratings up but this is not a good way to do it.