TV Alert: The Muppets on "Good Luck Charlie" Season 4 premiere April 28, 2013

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Kermit had some good lines...however they could of used less chickens and more Rowlf, Scooter,Gonzo and Rizzo. I do love that they did a new Muppet Show like clip instead of an old clip.

The song was nice, but I don't understand why songwriters have to make Kermit's songs so high pitched. It makes Kermit and Steve sound like they are having a hard time reaching the notes. Kermit's voice should kind of flow with the harmony.
This cameo just proves what I have been saying for years....The Muppets need there own tv show!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Kermit had some good lines...however they could of used less chickens and more Rowlf, Scooter,Gonzo and Rizzo. I do love that they did a new Muppet Show like clip instead of an old clip.

The song was nice, but I don't understand why songwriters have to make Kermit's songs so high pitched. It makes Kermit and Steve sound like they are having a hard time reaching the notes. Kermit's voice should kind of flow with the harmony.
This cameo just proves what I have been saying for years....The Muppets need there own tv show!
the muppets really do need there own tv show maybe after TMA

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm not sure how I feel about that appearance. It could have been a lot worse. I still think people are being a tad blind by their bias against the show but whatever. I'm actually disappointed the mom and Piggy didn't duke it out for supreme diva :stick_out_tongue: I really can't stand the mom though. I would have loved to see her attacked by Piggy instead of Charlie :/

The poor kid looked like she was so lost as to what was going on.

Kermit's performance still bothers me though...it just looks off and stiff...

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i liked it but i defently wish they would have had more muppet characters then just chickens they could have had gonzo rowlf scooter rizzo pepe and walter there for the construction crew and then for the big finale chorus

muppetlover123

Reaction score
sorry for double posting but did anyone else notice in the credits they put matt vogel as matthew vogel ?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
sorry for double posting but did anyone else notice in the credits they put matt vogel as matthew vogel ?
I did which kind of bothered me. If he was there they could have used Sweetums Robin,Floyd anyone else.

Here is what I've been thinking...Disney is doing good with getting the Muppets on the big screen, but for other things such as merchandise,good apprentices or a boastful hey we own the Muppet we are going to give there fans what they want, We die hard fans who have been fans for years and decades are getting a raw deal.
Now i have tried to defend some of the things they have done or said they where going to do but never did,but come on. Disney is going to find that if they keep trying to reach a younger newer generation, and leaving us die hard fans in the dust that the Muppets are going to become the next Disney fad that will in the end become stale and not entertaining anymore.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I loved the Muppet parts. The song was amazing! Also, did the talking circle exist before this episode or was that a special Muppet they made for this episode?
I looked at the credits and saw that Michelan Sisti played the circle, so maybe it was a Muppet. The reason why Kermit sounds different is because Steve just turned 55 or something like that. His voice is bound to change.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I did which kind of bothered me. If he was there they could have used Sweetums Robin,Floyd anyone else.

Here is what I've been thinking...Disney is doing good with getting the Muppets on the big screen, but for other things such as merchandise,good apprentices or a boastful hey we own the Muppet we are going to give there fans what they want, We die hard fans who have been fans for years and decades are getting a raw deal.
Now i have tried to defend some of the things they have done or said they where going to do but never did,but come on. Disney is going to find that if they keep trying to reach a younger newer generation, and leaving us die hard fans in the dust that the Muppets are going to become the next Disney fad that will in the end become stale and not entertaining anymore.

that bothered me too because i thought the main muppeteers that were there were just steve and eric,..