Wembley Fraggle! Squeet squeet squat!

Slackbot

Reaction score
So you've got both papas and their children... Will :dreamy: going to be your next project?
I'm not sure. I was leaning more towards :smirk: Papa #3, actually, as I already have all the materials for him except the stripey shirt and neckerchief fabric. But we'll see.

Love his shirt! I guess he specializes in shirts with fruits and vegetables on them, hahaha.
Actually, those aren't fruits and veggies. Those are chattering teeth and <ConvincingJohn>funny nose glasses!</ConvincingJohn> I tell you what, though. If I could find chili pepper fabric I'd make him a shirt out of that in a heartbeat!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Actually, those aren't fruits and veggies. Those are chattering teeth and <ConvincingJohn>funny nose glasses!</ConvincingJohn> I tell you what, though. If I could find chili pepper fabric I'd make him a shirt out of that in a heartbeat!
Wow, I thought those teeth were the chili peppers! I guess I didn't pay enough attention to what you wrote, lol.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! It's Wembley! My number one favorite FR character Thanks for sharing your Wembley puppet project, Kim.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! When I put him next to my Janken puppet I can see how far I've come in less than a year. Before Dragon*Con I'll definitely have a Janken 2.0, and he'll look more like Papa Wembley and less like Rumple.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! When I put him next to my Janken puppet I can see how far I've come in less than a year. Before Dragon*Con I'll definitely have a Janken 2.0, and he'll look more like Papa Wembley and less like Rumple.
That's wonderful! I can't wait for the new one to come.