Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

cahuenga

Reaction score
there are some street scenes from season 43 in the sesamestreet.org page, most from the second part of the season... I hope they still uploading new street secenes in the following seasons..

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I recorded today's rerun of the Build a Better Basket episode that has the Detective episode of ETM, and I have a question. Was that supposed to be a parody of Dick Tracy? I showed it to my brother and he thought so.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I hope Oscarfan gets files for Trashgiving Day and Great Vibrations soon. Not just because I want those episodes to have guides on Muppet Wiki, but also because he deserves to see all the episodes of this season.
Chill, man. It's not the end of the world if I don't see them, and whatever material worth-watching from is already on the website.

I recorded today's rerun of the Build a Better Basket episode that has the Detective episode of ETM, and I have a question. Was that supposed to be a parody of Dick Tracy? I showed it to my brother and he thought so.
It's just a noir spoof in general.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Chill, man. It's not the end of the world if I don't see them, and whatever material worth-watching from is already on the website.

It's just a noir spoof in general.
Sorry for overreacting. And that's what I thought.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
IF THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE NO ELMO'S WORLD MY SON AND I WILL NOT BE WATCHING EVER AGAIN! That was my son's favorite part of the show and was always so happy when the song came on. I feel like this is something is not broke why fix it!!! I watched Elmo Musical today and I was very disappointed it was not good at all. I was looking forward to some new Elmo's World. My son loves when the computer says Elmo got email...sad and disappointed! This is the same facebook post the same chick is posting on every sesame street status update
You almost had me going there...

SpinneyBigBird1

Reaction score
After reviewing all the street scenes again I have to say that my favorite is "Finish the Splat." I love the fact that the street looks populated with all the kids and humans, the great dynamic between Abby and Oscar (they need to be paired up more often- comedy gold!), the way the episode was executed, and the humor in the episode. If we have more episodes like this one, I will be happy.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
After reviewing all the street scenes again I have to say that my favorite is "Finish the Splat." I love the fact that the street looks populated with all the kids and humans, the great dynamic between Abby and Oscar (they need to be paired up more often- comedy gold!), the way the episode was executed, and the humor in the episode. If we have more episodes like this one, I will be happy.

I think that was one of the best over-all episodes of the season. The street story was good, and the inserts were good choices too (OK Go's color song, Two-Headed Monster and the 10, Sugarland's "Songs", the Russian Restaurant bit).